“Wonderful place for lunch!"”
Review of Cafe Coyotes

Cafe Coyotes
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 29, 2011

A friend and I planned a day trip to Cherry Valley around having lunch at this place. We were not disappointed with the food, but I think it was a bit slow in arriving. Even so, I recommend stopping here for a meal..........but also, take time to explore Cherry Valley......it offers a lot: a natural spring, a lilac farm, old hops house, cute little book store, an old fashioned mom and pop type store, and I could go on and on.....

1  Thank JuneNY

Reviewed December 14, 2011

I stopped in for a late breakfast midweek. The staff, Sarah and Kelley, were prompt and very friendly. I felt like a "regular". I ordered the "Hungryman's Breakfast" consisting of two eggs, two hotcakes, slice of ham and homefries. All were excellent and nicely presented. The price was favorable as well. I expect to return when in the area again. The place was very clean, in good condition and nicely decorated. Cherry Valley has a number of historic sites, 19th century buildings, an interesting museum and a few nice gift shops. This was my second visit to Coyotes. My previous visit, for lunch, was also very pleasant.

1  Thank Frank F
Reviewed June 24, 2011

We have eaten at the Coyote's Cafe many times and the food is great and the staff are wonderful.

1  Thank MooseHead20
Reviewed October 12, 2009

Great food, and service in a very cute town, Cherry Valley. Egg sandwich, veggie omelette(the veggies are cooked before they're put in the omelette, very important) and homefries are awsome, very tasty.

Reviewed August 30, 2008

The broiled haddock with REAL mashed potatoes and a tasty slaw were welcome, as was the outside table and the good service. The food was good, service friendly and capable, and the price reasonable. What more can we ask?

3  Thank fallseason