“Spacious room, decent rates”

Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed July 10, 2007

Overall we were very happy with our stay. We had a king suite--which was very large for this class of hotel. Rooms were very quiet--even though the airport is literally across the street, we could hardly hear the planes. Everything was very clean and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised at the nice fluffy pillows and soft bedding.

I thought the nightly rate was ok--we paid $94 a night for the room, booked through the hotel's website. (You could probably get a cheaper rate through one of the discount sites--but they won't guarantee non-smoking, and I get nervous about that.)

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank bucky_27
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport

Reviewed April 8, 2007

My husband and I stayed here on the night of April 4th. We took advantage of their stay and fly rate ($89). We arrived at 9:30 at night and were quickly checked into our room. My husband had to move the car from where we originally had parked it, but other than that there were no other problems.

Our room was clean and very spacious. Our bathroom was the type that had the sink on the outside and the toilet and shower on the inside. Made it very easy to get ready in the morning.

The breakfast buffet was awesome! There were waffles, different types of breads, fresh fruit, cereals, juices, coffee and tea. Lots of room too which was great to see.

Shuttle service to and from the airport was very prompt.

A great place to stay if you want to take advantage of their park and fly program!

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Osbotravelers
Reviewed February 16, 2007

I have never had such an awful experience. They refused to even discount my night of no sleep at all because I was freezing and then added insult to injury by accusing me of swearing at their clerks when I complained to the BBB.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank sg18
Reviewed February 11, 2007

stayed here when we went to Las Vegas - drove to buffalo from toronto to get a better deal on flights. I was super impressed with so much I'm just going to list it all off: friendly and efficient staff - quick check in, good fluffy pillows - great shower (very powerfull to wake you up for an early flight!)breakfast out at 4 so we could eat before we left even though breakfast time isnt untill 4:30....waffle maker as well as lots more for breakfast all included in price which was a bargain as we parked for 7 nights and all we paid was 100 dollars - that included all charges for parking and staying, shuttle and taxes ect... the shuttle was on time and the driver was very nice and helpfull with our bags ect...it was right outside when we came back to the freezing cold of buffalo. flying from buffalo as apposed to toronto saved us alot of money as the flights were half price and staying in this hotel made it well worth it...would i do it again???? MOST DEFINATELY - I cant think of one bad thing to say about this hotel......

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank irishgilincanada
Reviewed December 31, 2006

Stayed on their park and fly package over the Christmas break. The hotel was pretty good over all. Room (suite) was roomy and clean with nothing out of place. The shuttle service was timely and convenient as was the parking. Staff were not really concierge candidates but I don't expect that at a chain anyway. I'd use the service again for sure as I wss more than happy with what I got for my $99

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple