All reviews buffalo airport pocket door waffles free breakfast park and fly package front desk staff shuttle service long term parking parked our car early flight wake up call the breakfast area next morning would definitely stay here again upon return we've stayed gas station
Reviewed April 7, 2017

Maybe I should have been warned at check-in when they sent us to the wrong rooms (one bed instead of two) or when it took them over an hour to arrange for the shuttle to the airport parking. But I still didn't anticipate them double-charging us (charging us $200 per room instead of $200 total for both rooms, which is what the booking stated) and having to spend hours on the phone with the credit card company and the reservation website disputing the double charge after management ignored my requests to fix it.
The beds were okay (though the sheets were slightly damp?), and the breakfast was acceptable. But I wouldn't stay here again unless management gets their act together.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded April 10, 2017

Tara:

Friday 4-8 was the first I heard of the situation on the double charge. I took care of it right away for you after I spoke with the third party website you booked with - Sleep Park and Fly we have a great working relationship with them. The hotel you were originally suppose to stay with was not able to accommodate your request and you were sent over to us for your stay. This property did not give us the correct information for your stay they told us you needed two rooms and the price was for each room they gave us. I am glad you did get in touch with Sleep Park and Fly and they called me right away to discuss I was more than happy to refund for the other room once I researched everything with them and the other hotel that you were suppose to stay with. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future for your next stay in the Buffalo Area. Please reach out to myself personally I would be more that happy to give you an upgrade next time.
Best, Kim Tyger - GM

Reviewed March 31, 2017

I was very pleased that the quality of this hotel seems to have been restored since my last visit. I would also like to commend the breakfast staff for a job over and above the norm. The lady who was there on Wednesday morning in particular was so friendly and nice. I was in town this time because my brother passed away, and I had recommended staying here to both my other brother and sister - both of whom stayed there. We were all very pleased. I would like to request raisin bran on the buffet for my next visit though! :)

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view of the airplanes flying - and at 4th of July you can see fireworks all over the city!
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded April 2, 2017

Thank you so very much for your review and survey. I will share your review in my next staff meeting. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Since I had knee replacement surgery in February and could not travel for several months, my husband and I decided to take a drive for the weekend and some cross-border shopping. We have stayed at this location previously and were very satisfied.

The hotel is very clean and the rooms comfortable. All rooms have a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. We booked an accessible room which had a very nice, large stall shower.

When we came back to the room in the late afternoon we realized that the know to adjust the heat was very difficult to move. We were offered a different room, but at this point did not want to switch. The desk clerk was able to set the temperature and we just turned the heat off and on as needed.

Fresh baked cookies are available in the lobby every evening after 7:00 p.m. When we returned from dinner at 8:00, they were all gone. I asked the desk clerks about them.There were two plates of two cookies each in front of them on their counter. I was told the cookies were all gone. I guess that was their late night snack.

In the morning I spoke to the manager and she was quite perturbed. She took $20.00 of our room rate.

Breakfast was very nice. There was cold cereal, make your own waffles, scrambles eggs, sausage, tater tots, bread and pastries, apples and oranges and a large crock-pot of cooked oatmeal. This was a nice surprise since the oatmeal is usually instant packages. There was also sugar free syrup for those who needed it. Due to the proximity to the airport, breakfast starts at 4:30 a.m.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 111 or 112, right beside breakfast area. People on early flights talk loudly, very early in the morning.
1  Thank Shayna_J_S
Management response:Responded April 4, 2017

Thank you so very much for your feedback and review. I will share it with the staff. I also spoke to the Front Office Manager about the cookies we will make sure we have more out if they are gone in an hour. We can have more at the front desk. I am very happy that the cookies are a big hit also. We do have a new staff and they were talked to about this. Again my apologizes for this and we will fix it. I hope to see you again with us.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

Recently we flew out of the Buffalo Airport for a one week vacation. We took advantage of the reverse parking option and free shuttle ride to and from the Buffalo Airport offered by Sleep Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. So convenient and attractively priced. We arrived at the hotel, followed the shuttle driver to the nearby parking lot and then she gave us a FREE lift to the airport which is just a minute or two away. When we arrived home, the shuttle picked us up within minutes of our arrival at the airport and drove us to the hotel where we stayed overnight. The hotel room was clean and comfortable. Great shower too. There's a complimentary breakfast in the morning till 9:30 as well. Overall a smart way to go if you're looking for an affordable, dependable and convenient way to take care of parking your car, getting to and from the Buffalo airport, and spending the night. I would definitely recommend the Sleep Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport.

Management response:Responded March 25, 2017

Thank you for your review. I will share your information in my next staff meeting. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward in your next stay with us!

Reviewed March 19, 2017

Called from the train station and within 15 minutes the shuttle arrived. The person driving was friendly. Lobby is very open and similar to a Country Inn & Suites. Check in was quick. Room had a jacuzzi tub which was unexpected. The bed was good. Breakfast was as expected. Having spent a recent visit at the Holiday Inn next door, this was, by far, a better choice. Cheaper and much better value. Will probably stay here again.

Management response:Responded March 21, 2017

Thank you for your comment and review. I will share your feedback with my staff. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us! Thank you again from the staff at the Sleep Inn and Suites Buffalo Airport