“Decent stay,great helpful staff”

Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
toronto
“Decent stay,great helpful staff”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Mom and I stayed in this hotel upon return of our trip we used Park sleep and fly online which I think I would probably in the future go directly through the hotel
I noticed that there was a surcharge that park sleep and fly Inc. charge the hotel probably a user fee
Upon our initial check in they had difficulty finding our reservation after a short period of time they were able to locate us and we parked our car with no problem on site
We were quickly shuttled to our terminal.
Upon our return all I had to make was one quick phone call and they were there within five minutes to pick us up in a warm car, where a very friendly young gentleman was eager to help us load luggage and get us off to our hotel quickly and checked in as it was very late and we were tired
The beds were comfortable and and Internet connection was great.
Very honest group of hard-working people working here I had left my business cell phone behind by mistake it was very quickly found by staff and returned to front desk where when I realized I'd forgotten it I returned and picked it up
Kudos to the housekeeping staff working on March 4, your the best.
Because of the great staff I will be returning here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank bbgirlz05
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
I am so grateful to hear that you will be returning to our hotel because of our staff. I am glad to hear they found your telephone and kept it here until your return. I hope you come and stay with us again in the future.

Front Desk Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We use this hotel one or two times a year when we are flying out of Buffalo Airport as it is just across the street and they have a free airport shuttle, and they (hotel) have a park & fly price for a room. The staff at this location are very nice and go out of their way to help you. Hotel has just been renovated and it is lovely. In Feb. of this year on our return from Florida, we were away for 25 day's and our car had loads of ice & snow on it, a young lady on front desk came out in a bad storm and shoveled snow all around our car, as well she cleaned off our car so that we would not have to do this and then she put all our luggage in the back of the car.(WOW) this is service. Hotel has a large HOT breakfast in the A.M. They also pick you up at airport upon return and take you to hotel or car. Hotel rates are the best around this airport. Hotel is very clean and the best bed's in town.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our hot breakfast in the morning. I am also happy to hear that our staff helped you with your vehicle when you returned to the cold Buffalo winter. I hope to see you in the future at our hotel.

Nantucket
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We booked this hotel at the last minute and were absolutely delighted with every aspect of our stay. The hotel appears as though it was recently updated. It was clean and modern. The hotel room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Our room had a microwave, mini fridge, nice large walk-in shower and reasonably comfortable beds. The hotel is 5 minutes from the airport but it was very quiet. Never heard a plane....

Breakfast was included with the very reasonable price. The breakfast had fresh, hot scrambled eggs, sausage, cut up fruit, whole fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, a variety of standard pastries, oatmeal and nice, fresh hot coffee.

Would absolutely stay again..shuttle service was great and all of the staff very friendly and pleasant.

Room Tip: Would absolutely recommend to those looking for a Park and Fly option!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Thank you for your nice compliments about our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast being included in your stay cost as well as our shuttle service. I hope that next time you need to come into town that you do stay with us again.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Excellent facilities and great staff! Thanks for making travel from Buffalo airport less stressful. They got us to the airport on time and picked us up as soon as we returned. Now if we could just get you to clean the snow off the car when we return! And maybe make the weather better...but seriously thank you for adding to an excellent vacation from the beginning. Stay here if you have a flight out of Buffalo!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff. I wish that we could make it sunny when guests return from their warm destinations but we unfortunately are unable to control the weather (although we wish we could!). I am happy to hear that we could make your vacation an enjoyable experience from beginning until pickup. We look forward to seeing you again on future stays.

oakville
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here night before early flight to Aruba. Good long term parking and night before stay. Shuttle is great will pick you up and drop off at car. Wish the pickup at the airport was closer to the main heated building. But we made the mistake of using this place for the night after the trip. Got in late and and need a bed. Unfortunately 3:30 to 4:00 nothing but loud drunk people and banging doors. Should have went to a off airport hotel. No security on site, front desk did nothing. Wish all you once a year travellers would stop banging doors and talking in the hall. Won't stay here again for after trip night. Would for early morning pickup.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank fvalbr2l
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay before your trip. I apologize for any inconvenience to your sleeping that there may have been on your return stay. Did you contact our desk and let them know what was bothering you. They are there 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help the best that they can. I am glad that you were also understanding about the situation that you were in. I am glad to hear that you will return for future stays when flying out of the Buffalo airport.

St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

We used this hotel as a night before our flight hotel. They picked us up at the airport and even made a drive thru stop for us to get dinner. The service was awesome, staff fantastic. The night manager went way above and beyond, she was awesome. The room was modern and clean. We even got a hot breakfast included in the affordable price before they gave us a free shuttle ride back to the airport. Will stay at again, highly recommend!!!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am glad that you enjoy the renovations that were made at the hotel and the hot breakfast. I am also quite glad that you found our staff so accommodating to your needs. I hope that you do return and stay with us again in the future.

Ancaster, Canada
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Our car broke down and the front desk staff went above and beyond to help us organize a cross border tow and car rental. In a time of stress the staff helped make this a managable event. We will definately be back! Thank's to the desk staff at Sleep Inn & Suites

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
I am happy to hear that you had a bad situation turn out to be a better one with the aide of our staff here. We pride ourselves in knowing that our staff will go above and beyond as best as they can for our guests. I hope next time you need to come to Buffalo for an overnight stay or a park and fly that you choose to stay with us again.