All reviews buffalo airport pocket door waffles free breakfast long term parking park and fly package front desk staff shuttle service next morning parked our car early flight wake up call the breakfast area would definitely stay here again upon return we've stayed gas station
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Our car broke down and the front desk staff went above and beyond to help us organize a cross border tow and car rental. In a time of stress the staff helped make this a managable event. We will definately be back! Thank's to the desk staff at Sleep Inn & Suites

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

I am happy to hear that you had a bad situation turn out to be a better one with the aide of our staff here. We pride ourselves in knowing that our staff will go above and beyond as best as they can for our guests. I hope next time you need to come to Buffalo for an overnight stay or a park and fly that you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Amazing little hotel. They really focus on all the details from the flavored coffee creamer to cute environmental signs. Did I mention the cookies when you walk in. So well done! I would for sure stay again not even a question!! To top it off the staff are amazing and friendly.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for all of your compliments about our hotel. I am happy to see that you found out that we are paying attention to every last detail of things to better the guest experience at our hotel. I hope that you come and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We have stayed at this location twice now and each time it has been excellent. Proximity to the airport is perfect. The parking arrangement and shuttle service is great also.
Staff is excellent, friendly, and even make fresh baked cookies for the guests.
Rooms are nice, clean, and spacious. There is a great breakfast that starts approx 4:30 A.M. to accommodate guests that are flying out early. Most hotels don't start serving breakfast until around 6, if at all.
Next time we fly out of Buffalo, we will be back at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Everyone always looks forward to our cookies and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed them as well. I hope that you come back and stay with us again next time you need to fly out of the Buffalo airport.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here before our flight, loved it so much we booked for another night after returning to unwind. The experience began the minute we walked in. The lobby it's super clean, offered free computer and copy services. Jamie at front desk was so friendly, and prompt. Our room had the most comfortable queen sized bed in it, and was decorated beautifully. Perhaps the best thing for my daughter was the fact that no matter where you were in the room ( bathroom, shower, etc) you could see the t.v.
Our flight was really early in the morning, and they had the full breakfast buffet up and running well before the posted time for us early risers. The breakfast is fantastic, and has everything available including the make your own waffle bar!
We waited less than 5 minutes for our shuttle to and from the airport, and again super friendly and helpful.
All in all, perhaps the best hotel we've ever stayed at. Comfortable, friendly, clean and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for all of your compliments about our hotel. We hope that when you need a place to sleep overnight in Buffalo that you choose again next time.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Very friendly staff but…this hotel has the world's smallest pillows that make it impossible to get comfortable. I swear they are 12" square. Also get to know your neighbors because you'll easily hear them all night long. Very poor sound-proofing.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

I am sorry that you had a tough time sleeping on the night of your stay. Our front desk staff is more than happy to accommodate any needs including if the room next to you is noisy. I hope that this does not deter you from returning to our hotel.