All reviews buffalo airport pocket door waffles free breakfast park and fly package front desk staff shuttle service long term parking parked our car early flight wake up call the breakfast area next morning would definitely stay here again upon return we've stayed gas station
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here before our flight, loved it so much we booked for another night after returning to unwind. The experience began the minute we walked in. The lobby it's super clean, offered free computer and copy services. Jamie at front desk was so friendly, and prompt. Our room had the most comfortable queen sized bed in it, and was decorated beautifully. Perhaps the best thing for my daughter was the fact that no matter where you were in the room ( bathroom, shower, etc) you could see the t.v.
Our flight was really early in the morning, and they had the full breakfast buffet up and running well before the posted time for us early risers. The breakfast is fantastic, and has everything available including the make your own waffle bar!
We waited less than 5 minutes for our shuttle to and from the airport, and again super friendly and helpful.
All in all, perhaps the best hotel we've ever stayed at. Comfortable, friendly, clean and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Thank you for all of your compliments about our hotel. We hope that when you need a place to sleep overnight in Buffalo that you choose again next time.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Very friendly staff but…this hotel has the world's smallest pillows that make it impossible to get comfortable. I swear they are 12" square. Also get to know your neighbors because you'll easily hear them all night long. Very poor sound-proofing.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

I am sorry that you had a tough time sleeping on the night of your stay. Our front desk staff is more than happy to accommodate any needs including if the room next to you is noisy. I hope that this does not deter you from returning to our hotel.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stayed here for a quick sleep before a very early flight.
The front desk staff was incredible and super helpful. Not only was our room clean, our bed super comfortable, free breakfast was included. And to top it all off, free shuttle to the airport at 4am was included! Awesome! Will definitely stay here again when taking a flight out from Buffalo, NY.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Qgirl3156

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you do return in the future.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We stayed at this location before flying out from Buffalo airport and left our car there while we were gone. We had a problem with the staff the night we came in. They wanted to keep our car offsite and wanted to take it there the night before meaning that we had no way of putting things into it before we flew out in the morning. I wont say the staff was rude but they really didn't want to bring the car back onto the lot for us...they finally agreed and we were able to leave it on their lot. Before we left I would have to say that we would not have stayed there again....but....we came back from vacation and called to be picked up and the fellow that was on the desk that day was so very pleasant and the lady that picked us up was awesome and so nice. I have to admit I would now think about staying there again. Some places do not understand that customer service is important no matter what the situation....Thanks to the day staff here on Friday February 7, 2014...I do not know your names.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

I apologize for the misunderstanding about our park and fly program. We do require that when a guest is here for our park and fly program that they know that they will be parking across the street in the airport lot the night that they are checked in. We do understand that guests would like to leave some belongings in their vehicle before they fly out, but with the shuttle schedule in the morning we are unfortunately unable to park guests in the morning because others have scheduled the shuttle. Customer service is something that we take pride in at our hotel and I am sorry that you did not experience it until your return, but I am glad that you have decided to reconsider staying with us again in the future. I hope that you do in fact return to our hotel and give us another chance.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

My family stayed at this hotel for one night before a flight out of the Buffalo airport. We weren't expecting much for an airport hotel, but this one seemed a little below average when I first walked into the lobby. We arrived around 8:30 pm and even though there was only one guest in front of me in line, I still had to wait almost 15 minutes to begin the check-in process. The front desk clerk continued to answer the phone as he was checking me in which made the whole process take even longer. Also, even though I explained to him that our flight out the next morning was a surprise to my children, he still asked me what time our flight departed right in front of my son. I had to ask him again to please be discreet.

The lobby was only okay. It really isn't much to look at and I was surprised as to how many times I slipped and almost fell going in and out the front door. Yes, they had a "Caution - wet floor" sign, but it was like ice and they weren't bothering to keep it clean.

The room was quite small, but other than this I had no complaints about the accommodations.

We ate our breakfast the next morning, and while it was only mediocre, it was free after all. I was expecting a full breakfast available early in the morning, since that it what my travel agent had hinted was offered; however, they only offer very limited items until 6:30 am.

Overall, I would say that this hotel is alright for quick overnight stays, but I'm sure there are better quality hotels nearby that charge the same room rates.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us. I would like to apologize for the wait at check in as well as not being discreet enough of the surprise that you had in store for your family.
I apologize for you almost falling in our lobby. There has been a lot of snow in Buffalo recently, especially by us at the airport, and in turn there is a lot of salt that is placed on our roads and with basic foot traffic there is a lot of salt that gets walked into our hotel. It does make our floors slippery and I assure you that we do mop our lobby floors many times a day because of it. That is also why we have our slippery when wet signs up to let people know that it can get quite slippery.
I am glad that you enjoyed your room and also our breakfast. I hope that you do come back to our hotel again and give us another chance in the future.