All reviewsbuffalo airportpocket doorwafflesfree breakfastpark and fly packagefront desk stafflong term parkingshuttle serviceparked our carearly flightwake up callthe breakfast areanext morningwould definitely stay here againupon returnwe've stayedgas station
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I am a Diamond Elite member. I stay at this hotel while working a long term job assignment in Buffalo; typically I am there most weeks three nights per week. Wihout exception, the rooms have been clean and well cared for. The desk staff has been excellent; and they have all treated me like gold. When the odd room maintenance issues have come up, those issues were taken care of quickly and well. I happened to be there for the blizzard that hit Buffalo a couple of weeks ago; I was greatly impressed with how the hotel staff kept up their superior service, cleanliness, etc. while coping with the effects of that storm. I have stayed at a couple of other hotels in the Buffalo area for the same business reason; those hotels in comparison left something to be desired. I appreciate the great service and attention to cleanliness I have experienced at this hotel. For however long my job assignment lasts, I intend to continue staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank John M
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you for your compliments on our hotel. We appreciate you as a guest and am glad that you always choose to stay with us. No matter the conditions outside we stay on top of things in our hotel. Again, thank you and we hope to see you in the future.

Amanda Wojtkowiak
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We crossed the border for a early flight and decided to stay at this hotel as they have the park and fly deal which I have reserved using my AMEX.
Extended family was travelling with us and had a separate room which they paid as soon as they got at the hotel with a Visa Card.
After the trip I checked my statement and there was a charge for both rooms. After many calls and a confirmation from one of the hotel workers that there was indeed a double charge, they keep trying to convince us that it was only an authorization which is not correct as I just paid interested on it. It was charged in the card.
Funny that the manager never bothers to speak to us in the phone and keep letting their incompetent staff giving us the run around.
So a CC dispute was filled so I can get the money back.
I also want to mention that the day we arrived, our room was disgusting. There was hairs all over the bed and a very gross blood stain in the middle of the bed. We called down and they said it would take another 30 minutes to be able to send someone to clean and asked if we wanted to go down to pick new linens. wow!
After a second call they decided to give us a clean room.
Terrible establishment.

Room Tip: Don't touch it with a 10 foot pole!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Cristiano S
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Management and staff of the Sleep Inn & Suites would like to apologize for an inconvenience to the transaction that has been made on this guest Card . After further review the Authorization that has been held against guest Credit Card was done by their own Bank and held by their own Bank.
Communication part was never broken down , every time when guest called to express their concern about the issue with their Bank statement Manager on duty was helping and answering questions. One of the Manager suggested to the guest to have their Bank call Sleep Inn Management directly to confirm that the charged that they see on their own on-line Banking it's Authorization that has been held again by their own Bank.

Also after further review with the Staff of the Sleep Inn this particular guest has never brought to our attention the condition of the room but in their statement guest had expressed that had to be moved to the different room. After further investigation that never had happened and complain was never received during their stay.

I as a manager of the Sleep Inn & Suites sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and the way the guest Bank operates , but unfortunately this is out our hands . As far as second complain that was made about the room condition and staff I wish the guest would bring it to my attention before they leave so we would have a chance to fix the issue and make sure they had pleasant stay.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We have stayed here several times. Whenever we fly anywhere, we stay here because the park n fly option is such a great value. The staff has always been very accommodating and friendly. One particular time, our flight got in well after midnight. We used the reverse park n fly so when I called for a shuttle pickup to the hotel, they arrived to pick us up within 5 minutes. The drivers are always friendly as the rest of the staff. On a different occasion, I was unable to find a room online, called the hotel direct and they were able to shift things around to accommodate me. There was an error on my bill, had to speak with a manager, who was not in. She did call me and corrected it right away though. Breakfast is very good, nice selection, enough seating. Rooms are average for this price range. Would definitely recommend this for anyone.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for staying with us and we are glad your stay was pleasent. I hope we can see you soon here at Sleep Inn .

Thank you again we do appriciate your feedback at all time.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We chose the Sleep Inn and Suites and their Park, Sleep, Fly package. The hotel was clean and well appointed. The staff were all helpful and friendly. Considering it is right in front of the airport, it was very quiet for sleeping. The shuttle service both to and from the airport was excellent and we were pleased to not have to wait as long as other hotel shuttle passengers at the airport. We would definitely use this hotel and service again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much choosing our Hotel to stay with us we do appreciate the Business!

Thank you for feedback , your opinion and suggestion are always valuable to us!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This hotel is convenient to the Buffalo Airport,provides a free shuttle service a good free breakfast. For use of the park and fly option is the only hotel I could find that provides enough days for parking for vacation. Staff were very friendly and helpful fresh cookies on check in nice touch. We had two rooms booked and had free upgrade to suites as a courtesy for membership in loyalty program. The negatives were rooms could have been a little cleaner, the luggage cart broke, and we had six people in our group only small van was available for transport to airport so two trips were needed.
Would I stay there again absolutely.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for all of your gracious comments about our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our new and improved breakfast with hot items. I apologize for our shuttle the night that you stayed, we now have a brand new Sleep Inn and Suites shuttle with our logo and leaves design all over it so it's more noticeable at the airport upon pickup. I hope that you do return to us next time that you're in Buffalo.

Amanda Wojtkowiak