All reviews buffalo airport pocket door waffles free breakfast front desk staff long term parking park and fly package next morning shuttle service parked our car wake up call early flight the breakfast area upon return would definitely stay here again gas station we've stayed
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We have stayed here several times. Whenever we fly anywhere, we stay here because the park n fly option is such a great value. The staff has always been very accommodating and friendly. One particular time, our flight got in well after midnight. We used the reverse park n fly so when I called for a shuttle pickup to the hotel, they arrived to pick us up within 5 minutes. The drivers are always friendly as the rest of the staff. On a different occasion, I was unable to find a room online, called the hotel direct and they were able to shift things around to accommodate me. There was an error on my bill, had to speak with a manager, who was not in. She did call me and corrected it right away though. Breakfast is very good, nice selection, enough seating. Rooms are average for this price range. Would definitely recommend this for anyone.

Date of stay: August 2013
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us and we are glad your stay was pleasent. I hope we can see you soon here at Sleep Inn .

Thank you again we do appriciate your feedback at all time.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We chose the Sleep Inn and Suites and their Park, Sleep, Fly package. The hotel was clean and well appointed. The staff were all helpful and friendly. Considering it is right in front of the airport, it was very quiet for sleeping. The shuttle service both to and from the airport was excellent and we were pleased to not have to wait as long as other hotel shuttle passengers at the airport. We would definitely use this hotel and service again.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you very much choosing our Hotel to stay with us we do appreciate the Business!

Thank you for feedback , your opinion and suggestion are always valuable to us!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This hotel is convenient to the Buffalo Airport,provides a free shuttle service a good free breakfast. For use of the park and fly option is the only hotel I could find that provides enough days for parking for vacation. Staff were very friendly and helpful fresh cookies on check in nice touch. We had two rooms booked and had free upgrade to suites as a courtesy for membership in loyalty program. The negatives were rooms could have been a little cleaner, the luggage cart broke, and we had six people in our group only small van was available for transport to airport so two trips were needed.
Would I stay there again absolutely.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for all of your gracious comments about our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our new and improved breakfast with hot items. I apologize for our shuttle the night that you stayed, we now have a brand new Sleep Inn and Suites shuttle with our logo and leaves design all over it so it's more noticeable at the airport upon pickup. I hope that you do return to us next time that you're in Buffalo.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We have always booked this hotel prior to going on vacation, but never reviewed it and should have. The kids mentioned they love going to this hotel as they enjoy the cookies at the front when you check in. It is the small things people enjoy. Never a problem at check in or check out, very smooth sailing. When taking advantage of the park and fly they tell you what time to come down at to park your vehicle and a shuttle vehicle takes you to the lot across the street and than takes you back to the inn. The rooms are quite comfortable for the short amount of time we were there each time. Staff are friendly, and although we usually stay just before vacationing it is always smooth. Wake up calls are scheduled and the shuttle is ready to take you to the airport when you are ready.

Room tip: Any room we have had over the years have been clean and comfortable.
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel on here. I am glad that your past stays have all been pleasant with us. I'm happy to see you enjoy the cookies at night and prompt times of our shuttle in the morning. I hope that you return to our hotel next time that you're in Buffalo.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Night staff was wonderful helping us to correct an error with our reservation (we needed 2 rooms, but only 1 had been reserved) when we arrived at almost 1am after a long drive through the snow. I had called ahead to confirm everything with the clerk earlier in the evening. I appreciated how upbeat & courteous they were even that late at night. Rooms were exactly what we needed & very clean. Breakfast was provided and had the typical items plus a few extras: 3 different toppings for the waffles and the waffles were made as 4 minis so nice to split for the kids. We had no noise issues though the parking lot appeared fairly full and we were on 1st floor. Thank you - will recommend & would stay again.

Room tip: Adjoining rooms were 2 queens in 1 and 1 king in other. Perfect for families.
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

I am glad that you had such a great stay here with us. We pride ourselves in our staff, and I am glad that you had such a great experience with them! I am so happy that you enjoyed our breakfast and found it so accommodating. We will see you again in the future.