All reviewsbuffalo airportpocket doorwafflesfree breakfastpark and fly packagefront desk stafflong term parkingshuttle serviceparked our carearly flightwake up callthe breakfast areanext morningwould definitely stay here againupon returnwe've stayedgas station
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This hotel is convenient to the Buffalo Airport,provides a free shuttle service a good free breakfast. For use of the park and fly option is the only hotel I could find that provides enough days for parking for vacation. Staff were very friendly and helpful fresh cookies on check in nice touch. We had two rooms booked and had free upgrade to suites as a courtesy for membership in loyalty program. The negatives were rooms could have been a little cleaner, the luggage cart broke, and we had six people in our group only small van was available for transport to airport so two trips were needed.
Would I stay there again absolutely.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for all of your gracious comments about our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our new and improved breakfast with hot items. I apologize for our shuttle the night that you stayed, we now have a brand new Sleep Inn and Suites shuttle with our logo and leaves design all over it so it's more noticeable at the airport upon pickup. I hope that you do return to us next time that you're in Buffalo.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We have always booked this hotel prior to going on vacation, but never reviewed it and should have. The kids mentioned they love going to this hotel as they enjoy the cookies at the front when you check in. It is the small things people enjoy. Never a problem at check in or check out, very smooth sailing. When taking advantage of the park and fly they tell you what time to come down at to park your vehicle and a shuttle vehicle takes you to the lot across the street and than takes you back to the inn. The rooms are quite comfortable for the short amount of time we were there each time. Staff are friendly, and although we usually stay just before vacationing it is always smooth. Wake up calls are scheduled and the shuttle is ready to take you to the airport when you are ready.

Room Tip: Any room we have had over the years have been clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel on here. I am glad that your past stays have all been pleasant with us. I'm happy to see you enjoy the cookies at night and prompt times of our shuttle in the morning. I hope that you return to our hotel next time that you're in Buffalo.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Night staff was wonderful helping us to correct an error with our reservation (we needed 2 rooms, but only 1 had been reserved) when we arrived at almost 1am after a long drive through the snow. I had called ahead to confirm everything with the clerk earlier in the evening. I appreciated how upbeat & courteous they were even that late at night. Rooms were exactly what we needed & very clean. Breakfast was provided and had the typical items plus a few extras: 3 different toppings for the waffles and the waffles were made as 4 minis so nice to split for the kids. We had no noise issues though the parking lot appeared fairly full and we were on 1st floor. Thank you - will recommend & would stay again.

Room Tip: Adjoining rooms were 2 queens in 1 and 1 king in other. Perfect for families.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

I am glad that you had such a great stay here with us. We pride ourselves in our staff, and I am glad that you had such a great experience with them! I am so happy that you enjoyed our breakfast and found it so accommodating. We will see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We thought it was an ok place to stay for 1 night, before flying out of the Buffalo Airport. The paper thin walls, accompanied by the noise in the next room, resulted us in asking for a room switch (we had been there less than 20 min). Front desk said that if the room was not re-sellable, we couldn't switch. Luckily, we did. We would have left, otherwise. Upon returning, the shuttle picked us up at the airport, to return to our car. The man (who had also been the front desk worker that didn't want to allow us to change rooms) loaded our bags, got in the front seat, and asked us (5 ladies!!!!) to get out and shut the shuttle van doors.
Enough said.

Room Tip: Spend the extra to get a better hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Catherine F

I am sorry that you did not find our hotel accommodating to your needs. We do appreciate the fact that you stayed with us, I hope that you come back and give us another chance.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I got a really good rate on the hotel. I knew it was older so honestly wasn't expecting much. I had taken the MegaBus from Toronto to the Buffalo Airport, then called about a shuttle. It literally arrived in minutes. Short drive to the hotel. When I was checking in (around 7pm) they had just put out a plate of warm freshly made chocolate chip cookies. What a WONDERFUL surprise. I hadn't eaten much so was hungry. Dare I say I went back and got 2 more cookies before bed. I left a wake up call with the front desk. The room was another surprise. It was extremely clean. It had a mini fridge, a microwave, and instead of a tub and shower, it was a very large shower. The sink is outside in the main room with the shower and toilet in a separate room. Very good design. The bed was quite comfortable and they had feather pillows! I personally hate slab ones so this was nice. THe room was a really good size, easily big enough for the 2 queen beds. The staff were so friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your nice comments about our hotel. We finished our renovations a year ago now, so our hotel is brand new practically. We always have cookies placed out at our desk, every night starting at 7pm. I hope that next time you come into town that you choose to stay here again.