“Great”

Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We traveled western NY for a week. This was the cleanest, nicest hotel we stayed in all week. The staff was great. It was so nice to have a self service laundry after we had been traveling all week. This hotel was much nicer than some more expensive hotels we have used.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. I am glad that you found the guest laundry convenient. I hope that if you ever stop back through to Buffalo that you stay with us again.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We regularly visit the Buffalo area but this is our first time staying here. Very impressed with everything. Very quiet hotel. Very clean! Friendly staff. Comfy beds.
The free breakfast was a nice bonus.
Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013
Sleepinn_ny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and next time you come into town that you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Room rates here are a little high for the hotel's distance from Buffalo but are more than reasonable for a hotel so close to an airport. The hotel is relatively new and the room was spotless. The desk clerk was very busy but very efficient. We didn't use the airport shuttle but it is apparently very convenient. It literally took us five minutes to drive from the hotel to rental car return at Buffalo Niagara International Airport. Surprisingly I can't recall any flight noise in our room. I'd rate the included breakfast as "average plus." The only shortcoming I noted was that the hotel has managed to link only one of the two guest computers to a printer. The closest restaurant is Max's Classic American Grill, roughly two blocks south, and we were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. There are many restaurants within 5 minutes of driving distance of the hotel as well as Max's. Our front desk staff is always happen to give a recommendation or directions to one that you're looking for. I hope that next time you're in town that you stay with us again.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed in this hotel on business. The staff was incredibly accommodating, friendly and talkative. They made my stay very pleasant! I will be using this hotel for all of my trips to this area. The room was clean and spacious, the bed was comfortable. My one complaint would be the pillows! I couldn't find one that didn't encircle my head like a marshmallow! Please get better pillows or I guess I will need to travel with my own because I will be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

I am so glad to hear that you will be staying with us again. I am sorry to hear about your problems with our pillows but I hope that does not deter you from staying with us. Hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We booked this room late so we had to pay a lot for it but it was very clean and nice and right next to the airport. The breakfast was a little above average for most hotels and the staff was friendly and helpful. They had busloads of people coming in when we arrived and it was crazy in the lobby but they desk people assured us it would quiet down before bedtime and we had no problem getting a good nights sleep. The only minor complaint we had was that the water in the hot tub was not very hot.

Room Tip: I recommend that you ask to see the room you are getting before you get all checked in.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I do apologize for our spa not being very warm, we have since looked into this and fixed the problem. Next time you're here I promise it will be hot in the spa. I hope you come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stayed here after enjoying a concert on Buffalo's Outer Harbor. Friendly staff, tricky to find a parking space if you're coming in late at night, quiet room. It looks like it has been recently renovated, so was pretty clean, though had a little bit of an older hotel smell. The breakfast was convenient, but nothing extraordinary. Definiately a good place to stay for one night, but don't know that I would stay for more.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the convenience of our hotel. I hope that you do come back and stay with us next time that you're in town.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We just wanted a place to sleep and park our car for 2 weeks, didn't expect the hotel to be this nice. Got a good rate on Priceline and the hotel exceeded expectation as the room is nice and clean. Good shuttle service to the parking lot and to the airport, the hotel made the entire experience good, can't complain.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor literally next to the breakfast area, thought it would noisy either due...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yk2

I am glad that we exceeded your expectations of a hotel. I am also glad that your room stayed quiet even with breakfast happening outside of it! Please come and stay with us again next time that you're in town to either shop or park and fly.