“Great place - Great location - thin walls”

Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Toronto, Canada
“Great place - Great location - thin walls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I think the bad reviews for this place must have been written before their renovation because this place was nothing but modern and clean and quiet! the pictures on the website are COMPLETELY accurate of how it was in actuality.

great service, great bed (I didnt want to leave!) and very clean!

the only complaint I MAY have is that it was a little loud in the morning. We could hear the housekeepers and other guests in the rooms beside us as they were either VERY LOUD or the walls are SUPER THIN

otherwise - great stay! (I didn't use the shuttle but it's proximity to the airport was very close - but the planes did not wake us up )

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Arts_RT
Sleepinn_ny609, Front Desk Coordinator at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
I am glad that you were pleased with our hotel. Thank you for clarifying that our pictures actually depict our rooms perfectly. I am sorry to hear about the noise that you heard in the morning, I hope that it does not deter you from coming back and staying with us again next time that you're in Buffalo.

Front Desk Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Bethany, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed at this hotel at the beginning of Oct and enjoyed every moment. We are from Canada and this was a shopping trip. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We asked for a specific room and this was not a problem. We arrived hours prior to check in but again, no problem, we were asked to wait for a few moments to get the room in order-great service. We will return in the spring. Hi guys, hope you enjoyed the Cheescake.

Marg Clark
Bethany
Ontario

Room Tip: This hotel is just across from the airport and you may park here while flying elsewhere.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us on your shopping trip. We do offer a shopping package through our hotel if you decide to come down and shop in Buffalo again.

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

pros:
- close to airport
- price is reasonable
- breakfast + wifi included

cons:
- double bed was too small for 2 people
- do not know why the room is noisy --- we heard people talking with TV on in the middle of the night

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
We appreciate your comments and review about our hotel. At the Sleep Inn and Suites it is a standard to have two double beds in our rooms. They are pillow top mattresses and new as of our recently completed renovations. I apologize for the noise disturbances that you had on your stay, you may have been placed next to a suite which is a room that allows up to 6 people in the room. Our front desk staff is always ready and willing to assist you on any needs that you may have as well as any problems that you may have with your room. I hope that you give us another chance next time that you're in Buffalo on leisure or on travel.

Lincoln, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Arrived around 8.00pm on 2 October 2012. I include that detail so that management can note the fine work by the receptionist on duty. (Sorry that I don't recall her name!)
I was very tired and a little tetchy after 18 hours of travel. My mood was lifted by the smile that greeted me and the lighting quick check-in. The young lady showed exactly the right combination of friendliness and efficiency and got my stay off to a fine start.
The positive feeling continued when we got to the room. Newly remodelled in contemporary style with comforters on the beds and large pillows. Tv was flatscreen of a good size and there was a fridge and microwave too. The bathroom had no tub but had a large walk in shower which I find is a better option.
The room faced the airport (as I had requested) and though it was possible to hear aircraft very slightly the noise was faint and we slept well.
Free Breakfast was above most motel offerings with waffles, bacon, and fresh fruit as well as standard items.
Overall a really good stay and I left in much better shape and happier mood than when I arrived!

Room Tip: If, like me, you like airplanes ask for a high room with airport view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for writing such a detailed review about our hotel. I am glad that you had a nice time at our hotel and liked our front desk attendants. Our breakfast is always changing a bit, so next time you're in there will be different options, but we will always have the waffles and other favorites. I hope that next time you're in Buffalo that you come and stay with us again.
Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Our tour booked us into this motel for one night and it was very comfortable and quiet. Free wifi. Free breakfast commencing at 4.30am - very basic but adequate. The rooms were very celan, comfortable and quiet and there was free wifi in all rooms. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Buxton, North Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I stayed at the Sleep Inn while on business travel two weeks ago (early Sept, 2012). This hotel is literally across the street from the airport and just about a mile from the main entrance. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly upon arrival. The breakfast was average but started at 4:30am which was awesome because I had a very early morning flight. I wish more hotels that catered to air travelers would open their breakfast earlier in the morning. The one down side is the pillows. Im really picky on my pillows and these are like many hotels that do not hold their shape. After two minutes of sleeping on them, they become pancakes. Other than that, I would definitely stay here again when I have to commute through Buffalo.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Sleepinn_ny609, Front Desk Coordinator at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Our hotel is always attempting to be more accommodating to guests. This is a big reason why we start our breakfast at 4:30 am because we know that we have many early fliers out of Buffalo. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate that you took time to comment about us. I hope that you come back and stay at our hotel next time that you're in Buffalo on business.

Amanda W.
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

we stayed here twice in the last week on our way out to the East coast and on our way back. The hotel is very easy to get to off of 90. Very cute rooms, really like the setup how the fridge, microwave, desk and storage are all built together. Staff was very friendly each time we were there - gave us a great recommendation for local pizza. The breakfast that is included was well laid out - waffles were very good. Would stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank luvlighthousesMI
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. We are glad that you enjoy the new room setup of each room having a fridge, microwave, and flat screen television. We are always happy to recommend a favorite local restaurant of ours in Buffalo, so if you're looking for a place to eat that is different our staff is always happy to accommodate to you. We hope to see you next time that you're in Buffalo!

Amanda W.