Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$100
Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$78
GardenInn.com
$117
$149
Homewood
TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$89
$120
$116
Hotels.com
$119
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewsbuffalo airportpocket doorwafflespark and flyfree breakfastfront desk stafflong term parkingnext morningparked our carthe breakfast areaearly flightshuttle servicewake up callbed was comfortablewe've stayedparking lotnice room
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the Sleep Inn. The front desk staff were really nice and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and clean. They gave Us an early checkin time which was helpful. We got a good active military rate on their website (and they do not give military discounts over the phone for weekend stays).

Our only complaints include the following:
- there was a lot of noise in the hallway that kept us awake (we were by the elevator and ice machine).
- The cleaning staff were also quite loud.
- the breakfast was VERY busy and loud and picked over. There were kids screaming and running all over. We went to eat at 9:00 and there were a lot of empty containers. It was difficult to get to the food and coffee because there were so many people. We just grabbed coffee and ate elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MelissaCraig
sleepinnny609, Manager at Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to greatly appreciate for the response you gave our Hotel. I am extremely happy that your over all stay was nice and comfortable.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience with breakfast and screaming kids. Once in a while we have sports groups staying at our Hotel and most of the time we do not run into any problems like this one. Seems like this time was a bit different.

I hope you did not get discourage towards our Hotel due to the issues you ran into. And I hope we will be able to host you, your family and your friends in a near future.

Thank you one more time for all your comments and concerns I really appreciate.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I booked this for a sleep & fly deal after reading all the reviews here at Trip Advisor. Besides the fact that all the other airport hotels had horrid reviews this is the only one that offered a 24 hr airport shuttle. GOOD THING! My flight was HOURS late and it was so reassuring to know that they would be there to get me when i finally dragged myself off that flight from hell. The van driver was even so worried about my driving home at that ungodly hour that he offered a very reduced rate to me if i wanted to stay the night again. I didn't take them up on it, but it was so considerate of them to proactively offer. (and it was a SUBSTANTIAL reduction too)

The place was outrageously busy when i arrived the night before my flight but despite the crowded lobby and only 2 people on the desk they managed to keep everyone smiling and laughing as they processed all the arrivals and got us assigned to our rooms in short order.

I am not sure if all those other Buffalo airport hotels are as bad as they reviews say they are, but i DO know that the Sleep Inn is as good as it gets.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank KarenGeneva
Reviewed June 22, 2012

basic accommodation, friendly staff decent breakfast. A favorite spot for Canadians flying out of Buffalo. The rooms are basic, but the place is quiet and the parking service is prompt. good value here.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank boog33
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My wife and I traveled from Binghamton to Buffalo to meet our Toronto based children and drop off grandkids. We decided to stay over night, and return home memorial day to avoid an additional 4 hours of same-day travel back to Binghamton. We felt an overnight rest was in order before our return trip.

The Sleep Inn is quiet, very clean, and offered good value for the money. We asked for a Senior price, got the price, and got a nice "senior" room with a shower that was easy to use for old bones. It is located next to the airport and has an airport pickup service. We forgot a toothbrush; but, they had one for us!

The front desk staff were very helpful. Eric deserves high praise.

The morning breakfast, that was included, is somewhat standard fare for hotel breakfasts. The food was fresh and the coffee good. Can't ask for much more than that.

We will stay there again the next time we go to Buffalo. Recommended.

The Landings restaurant, across from the airport, is also recommended. Excellent fish and fries. Good beer too. You can walk there from the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank george_vestal_ny
Reviewed May 18, 2012

this hotel is honestly one of the best hotels i have ever stayed in! i am a local and for valentines day i got my boyfriend a jacuzzi suit, it was beautiful to say the least! bed was huge, big room with sleeper sofa, and a decent sized tv. could not have asked for more! we checked out super early because we both had to work at 7am that morning. i dont remember the front desk clerks name but he was very funny and super nice! will definately be staying here alot more when we need another "getaway"

Room Tip: get the jacuzzi suit you wont be disappointed!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple