1,376 results
All reviews great rate niagara falls park and fly shuttle walmart highway ny
Reviewed August 27, 2017

We arrived in buffalo by air. Rang the hotel to ask if they could collect us. They arrived promptly in a clean, air conditioned vehicle. ALL staff members were helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The room was amazing, spacious and very clean. The food was delicious. The price was unbelievably low. Great big shopping complex across the car park. We would stay there again without a doubt.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Hotel is situated some 5 miles from airport, some 10-15 minutes car ride to downtown Buffalo and some 45 minutes to the Niagara falls. It offers very decent rooms for the price it charges. Service is good. Rooms are clean. There is a central swimming pool that is ok. Would imagine that you don't want to have a room too close to the pool because of some noise. Around the hotel there are good opportunities to shop and eat.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the pool may come with a higher noise level.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2017

I chose the Millennuim Buffalo based on price as I was moving my daughter into her college apartment. Check was quick and I meet the general manager, Jeff (although I did not know he was the manager). Service was outstanding. I had a great stay. Try to get breakfast included it was excellent. Jeff was very hands on and personable. Small pool but it has a deep end. Bring a water toy in the winter and let the kids enjoy. Very close to Galleria Mall.

Room Tip: try to get a courtyard room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 24, 2017

Stayed here on a road trip from Niagara to Washington, whilst clean, I found the staff unhelpful at check in and check out compared to other hotels visited on this trip. The room was clean and comfortable as was the the pool, once found, which was good. Our room was on the ground floor and close to an exit to the car park and where people congregated to smoke so noisy. Where the hotel was good for us was in terms of location as it is easy to find and convenient for the interstate.

Room Tip: Do not ask for the ground floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

We chose the Millenium Buffalo based on the recommendations of others, and we were very much impressed! The pool area was beautiful, the location was perfect for us, and I was impressed with how quiet it was in our room, considering how close we were to the I-90. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family