“Old but cheap”

Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Burlington, Canada
“Old but cheap”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for quick airport transfer during March break. Lure was free parking for week. Hotel is in need of upgrade and was dirty. You definitely get what you pay for. Too bad as the staff are friendly and airport s close.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Hebrew first
Buffalo, New York, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have never stayed in any hotel this bad EVER!! Where do people rating this hotel as more then one star I do not know. My husband and I booked 10 rooms (all ended up bad) for after our daughters wedding because it had an bar to 2 am. We did not have the wedding reception here...now I thank God for that too. Entering the room at 1 am with our 10 year old I just in shock and wanted to drive home but my son begged to stay because he was so tired. The room was out dated and musty smelling, the carpet stained beyond belief, pull the bed spread down, nobody sleeps with those or at least should not, and I find BLOOD stains, like drops of blood, blood stains on the chair. I lined towel on the sheets for my son to sleep. The bed was like 20 years old, stained wall paper as if 10 kids lived in the room for the past five years, holes in the walls where painting once hung. Concrete ceiling painted white with fact brick walls. Try to envision the Brady Bunch gone bad. Shower in am...needed one...get in old but clean, get all wet not soap, no shampoo. Get out, get dressed, go in the hall and ask one of the cleaning personal for shampoo and was told, "sorry we are not allowed to hand out supplies to costumers." I told her I never got any. She gave me one. I asked for three because there were three people in the room and you would have thought I was asking for her first child. Checked out and told the front desk my concerns and their response was "I am sorry, have a great day" I am sure that these young kids working the front desk get this a lot too!! Anyway, do not stay here EVER. It ended up with NYS tax $230!!! I have stayed in a Value Inn that is cheaper and at least clean for a lot less. I am trying to get my money back by calling the corporate office but really don't plan having success. Wish me luck...Live in Buffalo, should have stayed at home in Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mary R

Travelers are raving about these Cheektowaga hotels

London, Canada
Reviewed August 25, 2013

First indication was the entrance doors...absolutely filthy ...however the lobby was welcoming and front staff were pleasant.BUT The room itself was rundown. The carpet was disgusting with many stains, the furniture was chipped, the TV was as old as the hotel, A general feeling of dirtiness. The king bed lifted when sat on from the base. This is supposed to be a decent chain.Never again will I sat here or any other Millenium Hotel.
Not worth more than Red Roof Inn at $29.00 for a single

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank gumgardener
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great location as it's right next door to the Walden Galleria mall, but that's about it. Make sure check to see if there is an event at the hotel. If there is, the pool could be closed and good luck finding anywhere to park. Staff do not care and some were downright rude. There are better options for less money.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Merv G
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed August 19, 2013

HELL! I've never EVER written an online review, but this place is so horrible, I need to make sure nobody else wastes $200 on this place. My fiancé' & I live in the area & searched for a hotel with a Jacuzzi in the room & a pool. We found this & when we checked in, thought it would be a great, romantic getaway (we get about 2 a year) from my mother & our 3 lovely children. The door of our room opened right to the pool deck, a bar right next to that, and Jacuzzi - glorious right? WRONG! About 10 minutes after we got to the poolside, a group of about 30 people wearing matching shirts, ranging from about 5-60 came to the pool. That was at about 6pm. Several calls to the front desk later, it's 3 a.m. and our TV was up all the way, and we could still hear children screaming & drunken adults right outside of our room. This went on ALL night. Kids running up & down the hallway (outside of the other door in our room) & even knocking on the door as they ran by. Oh, and I can't forget to mention - below the AC vent at the top of the wall was a good square foot of BLACK MOLD! We turned the AC up & down all night trying to make it comfortable but it was one extreme or the other (too hot or too cold). Then, to top it off, there's a number for the manager on the receipt. I called & spoke to a man that stated many others complained & that I'd be getting a full refund. Fast forward 2 weeks, I called again to inquire about it & spoke to another "manager" that said he'd look into it by talking to the regional manager. It's now been a total of 5 weeks & still no refund. DO NOT STAY

Room Tip: Poolside rooms sound nice, but they're not at all.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Will H
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family and I had stayed at the Millennium multiple times when it was called the Four Points and is now in need of new decor in certain parts of the hotel although the staff remain as friendly as ever as always expected in American hotels. However, the rooms are comfortable and clean enough although a worth paying the extra money for an upgrade. The Walden Galleria Mall is a short walking distance across the car park and so is very convenient. The pool is also a great feature in this now standard hotel and I will probably never stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Cobourg, Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed at this hotel by chance this time as we booked it on priceline.com Got the hotel room for two nights for 80 per night we fees and taxes included. I have stayed at this hotel before going to football games. It is your average hotel for sure. It would be great for kids as they do have a pool with lots of activity. The hotel is right beside the Galleria Shopping mall to which my wife and I shopped. I like the Macy's there as my favourite and got some really good deals.
Anyways, this hotel room was for sure there standard level and really showed signs of age but what do you want for 80 per nite?
The restaurant service needed a little bit of desire as we waited for over ten minutes after being seated to finally getting up and leaving. This is a first that we have had to do that.

Well the room served its purpose but that is all. Very standard room and hotel.

Room Tip: this hotel is right off the I 90, so access is nice and easy. I gave breakfast and service a 2 becau...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple