Holiday Inn Buffalo International Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgas stationbuffalo international airportwould stay againniagara fallsshort staybed was very comfortablecoffee makerconvenient locationshuttle serviceflightjacuzzilaptopproximitycanadian
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2010

I have stayed in various hotels on business trips, but this one (Holiday Inn Buffalo International Airport) tops them all.
Excellent Value
Great location
Outstanding staff
Freshly remodeled including new flat panel HDTVs
When ever I travel to Buffalo, I look forward to my next stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2010

I travel to western New York several weeks a month. I have been a regular at this hotel for close to ten years. The staff are friendly and accommodating ... I am always comfortable and feel safe ... they are continually upgrading and making imporvements. The Holiday Inn at Buffalo Airport is always my first choice when I shuffle off to Buffalo! - AG

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2010

I stayed here with my husband the night before an early flight out at BUF. The room was clean, the bed was comfy and the restaurant has great fries! In the morning the shuttle to the airport was great and the driver was very friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2009

Please don't stay at the hotel....bed bugs, unchanged towels, dirty room...
What more...couldn't sleep through the night....
I'm a hotelier and i would say....horrible stay ever....
I made a complaint in the morning....received no apologies and the front desk attendant said...'my manager is not here at present - he/she would come and 9 a.m. and would be able to help..' how lame is that....
I had to check out at 7:00 a.m.

• Stayed: October 2009
1  Thank shwetambri
Reviewed November 9, 2009

I traveled to Buffalo area in early November 2009 on a business trip. I bid the hotel on priceline.com for $48 per night and thought Holiday Inn was a good brand to rely on. Big Mistake. The day I checked in, I found that the soap bars were unsealed in restroom, and a couple of towels on the floor.

Second day, the room was plagued with mosquitoes (yeah, November in Buffalo??) and I could not sleep. The last day of my stay, I found a couple of unknown bugs crawling in the restroom floor, about an inch long each. Makes one wonder what else can there be.

This is a very bad experience. I strongly discourage anyone to stay here if he/she thinks hygiene is important.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business