“Quality Inn Buffalo, Fly and ride” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Buffalo Airport

Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Findley Lake, New York
“Quality Inn Buffalo, Fly and ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Quality Inn Buffalo makes staying, flying and parking much easier. My husband & I used to service last summer 2012 for a trip. And I used it again January 2013 for a work trip. I used it again this Summer, it's across from the airport very easy way to travel and not worry about your car.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2013

Thank you for taking time off to give us a review on TripAdvisor.com, I just want to let you know that we truly enjoy working for you and feel honored to be your chosen hotel and that you found us to be a easier and that you felt safe while your car was staying on our property. Thank you for being our guests, and and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Best Regards,

716-633-5500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Northeast USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

A great place to stay for a night at a very reasonable price. Courteous staff, large clean room, free wifi, nice continental breakfast buffet and plenty of parking. Next time I'm traveling through Buffalo I won't hesitate to stop here for the night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, August 12, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking your time to give us a review. I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working for you and feel honored to be your chosen hotel. Your stay is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your needs.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Extremely happy with my choice of staying in this hotel. Staff are friendly; hotel is very clean; neat appearance. Great value. No complaints at all. The night before stayed at a more expensive hotel which could not compare to this one - it was horrible. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely return when in the area. And, for anyone shopping at Walden Galleria, it is only minutes away.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

How are you? I would like to thank you for taking your time to give us a review on TripAdvisor.com. Your feedback is very important for us, your patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. I am very happy that you had a "great experience" at our Quality Inn and I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working for you and feel honored to be your chosen hotel. Your stay is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your needs. Thanks again Maria, and we hope you'll choose Quality Inn Buffalo Airport the next time you're in Buffalo area for shopping.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed here before flying out early the next morning. For $99 we had a clean room with no musty or smoky smell as you would find with other comparably priced hotels. A simple continental breakfast was provided and a shuttle to the airport which left every 15 minutes. We were also able to park our car for less than the airports econo park fee's.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, August 7, 2013

Durham, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

The price was right for one night stay with an early morning departure from the airport across the street. The van dropped me off in plenty of time and gave me a wake-up call at 4am, good because I could not set the clock radio. The furnishings and supplies were fine for a short stay and the staff was friendly and helpful. The one concern I had was that when I tried to call the front desk from my room (312) to inquire about something, the answerer couldn't hear me although i could hear her. That needs to be fixed. The only restaurant nearby for someone without a car was McDonald's. For dinner I walked to the motel next door and ate.

Room Tip: Some rooms are upstairs and I didn't see an elevator. If disabled, ask for ground floor room.