“Excellent Customer Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Russell, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Customer Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I chose this hotel simply for its very short distance from the airport, the airport shuttle service and the "park and fly" program. I basically just needed a cheap place to sleep before my early flight the next day and a convenient place to leave my car. Your front desk employee greeted immediately as I walked in at 11:00PM! He offered a wake-up call before I had a chance, in fact, he answered all of my questions before I asked! I really appreciate excellent customer service. Thank you very much and I will definately choose this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank jenniferjoy55
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
HI,

Thank you for your feedback, I definitely appreciate it. We are thrilled that we have met your expectation and that you found us to have an "Excellent" customer service. Thank you and we will definitely see you again in the near future. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Navi Kang

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Pittsboro, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We just spent one night and it's okay for that...The entrance is beautiful but the rooms are a little less than desirable. Our 1st room did not have a real bathroom door. When I went to tell Navi (Mgr) I just said I am not happy with my room, I want a real door and he was very accomondating! The 2nd room was cleaner than the 1st one but still had some mold around the sink (grossed me out but I was afraid to ask again). I must say I felt safe! Navi is everywhere, he checks on the cars in the parking lot, he walks the halls, if you don't go down the right hallway, he comes to check why. We went looking for a game room that we found out no longer exsist. EVERYONE that works there is SUPER NICE! They have a good breakfast selection that includes eggs, waffles, sausage, plus the pasteries were fresh. The dining room is clean! If I HAD TO spend the night here again, I would, but I would rather not. The beds were comfy...or maybe I was exhausted. I usually stay in much nicer places but in traveling across country I have stayed in MUCH WORSE!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Friend,

Thank you for your feedback, We cannot improve without feed back like yours and we very much appreciate it. I will inform our housekeeping about your experience at our hotel and we will improve on it. Please note that we are trying to renovate our property and we will be replacing the bathroom doors in the near future by the end of the year. Hopefully, when you return, I hope you will have better impression of our hotel. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day.

Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is not a very nice hotel. Room was not cleaned well, cereal on floor, empty cigarette pack behind nightstand, many cigarette burns on carpet, many cobwebs at the ceiling, blanket s**tty dirty, very rundown in general. Staff was nice and very helpful. Much better hotels close by the airport, but they did give me a very good rate.

Room Tip: All 300 numbered rooms are nearly 100 yards from the entrance/lobby.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Friend,

Thank you for your comment concerning your stay with us. We are sorry that you were not as satisfied as we would expect. I will inform our housekeeping about your issues and address it quickly. As you know, we cannot improve our standards without your feed back and we very much appreciate it . I hope you will stay with us in the near future.

Barrie, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Last minute overnight stay in buffalo. Hotel was cheap and when we got there a bit sketchy from outside, but inside the room was very clean, beds comfortable, pillows suck as usual. But for under $80 a night, with breakfast included, it was a nice surprise. Very close to airport, shuttles no problem.

Room Tip: Block D was where we were.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Greeting Friend,

Thank you for your feedback with us. We are thrilled that we have met your expectation and found us to be good value. Thank you again and hopefully, you will stay with us in near future.

ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

What a find! Buffalo Airport Park and fly with a breakfast for $100. You can not beat the value of this location. The Airport is across the street, however there is a shuttle if you don't want to walk. The rooms are clean, spacious, and comfortable. Great WiFi which is comp as well. The staff is friendly, and seems to be a family business. The morning complimentary breakfast makes the deal over the top! Stay here when flying out of Buffalo.

Room Tip: I stayed in 411 and it was a nice room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I made a last minute decision to 'Stay and Fly' rather than drive early morning from Toronto for my flight out of Buffalo. My partner and I arrived on Friday night around 9:30pm. Service was quick and we got our room keys without delay or hiccup.

We entered the room it looked as expected. I'm not too picky on 'updated' decor but I was hoping it was at least clean. When I woke up in the morning, I was itchy and when I checked my itches, I saw huge mounds indicative of a bug bite. I am not overly sensitive to bug bites but these were enormous. As I scratched them, it appeared to just get bigger and itchier.

I had a bit on my right leg, left leg, right forearm and left shoulder. And one on my eyebrow. My trip was to Las Vegas and I sadly avoided all shorts and didn't go to the pool. I looked diseased and by the time I had arrived in Vegas, I had scratched myself until I scabbed over.

Night manager told me they hadn't had a bed bug incident in 'quite some time now'. He quickly compensated my room and parking and the man who dropped us off at the airport was very polite.

All in all, service at this hotel was good.

Quality--not so good.

Oh, and the continental breakfast was not much to boast about but at least it was complimentary.

Room Tip: There is not elevator so ask for a main floor room if that is required.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Hi again,

We are truly sorry about the bed bugs issue. We care for your safety and comfort and the cleanliness of our facilities, it is our top priorities. Our housekeeping staff do their best to defend against bed bugs along with our regular inspections.

That being said, I do want to apologize for the poor standards you received during your stay. I assure you this is not up to our standards and that I have followed up when you first bought this to our attention when you were checking out and we have talked with the appropriate housekeepers that day. We personally took care of this issue. I hope every thing went well in Vegas.

Best regards,
Webster, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have stayed here more than once and have not been disappointed. The staff is very helpful and the facility is clean and well maintained. Even though I had a very early morning departure, there was a nice assortment of breakfast items I could have before I left. The driver service is fast and polite. If you are going to be gone more than a few days and have an early flight out or late flight in, this is a great value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cheektowaga
Comfort Suites Buffalo
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#32 of 51 in Niagara Falls
3.0 of 5 stars 330 reviews

Been to Quality Inn Buffalo Airport? Share your experiences!