“Great Value, Great location, Great Stay”

Quality Inn Buffalo Airport
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
London, Canada
“Great Value, Great location, Great Stay”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night before attending the Buffalo Bills game.

1st off I'll say that the place looks small outside but its not.

If you are going to the airport, the location is great because its right across the street. It is behind a McDonalds so when you see that, you see the hotel.

Lobby: The lobby was clean and great. We even tailgaited a bit before the game in there and had a fun time. The reception answered all our questions and were very polite.

Rooms: I honestly was wasted when I was in the room most of the time but they looked great. When I passed out on the bed, I fell right asleep which means the bed worked.

Food: Let me tell you, they had a continental breakfast that was quite large. All the food and juice you need and it tasted great.

On a side note, we were there for a football game and needed to leave a car there until the game was over. We asked reception if we could do it and they said for sure with NO charge.

Overall a perfect experience and I'll make it my new tailgate hotel.

20 mins to Ralph Wilson Stadium

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for your positive comment, we enjoy having Buffalo Bill's fans from Canada stay with us. Your comment is very important to us. During the Buffalo Bill's game at Ralph Wilson Stadium, it is always better to leave your car at the hotel where it is safe and take a taxi to the stadium. Our Canadian guests worry about the safety, and dealing with hassiles. We want you to stay safe, and have fun, and not worry about your car. We understand that when a Canadian has a car problem in US, it can become a BIG headache. Thank you again for choosing Quality Inn Buffalo Airport. Hope to see you again for the next Bill's game.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Getting better and better every time I go back to this hotel. I have stayed here many times. Very close to the airport, very clean, nice rooms, good beds, good breakfast, good staff. Can't find anything wrong. There are couple new hotels close to this hotel, but there room rate is double than this. If you like to save some money and still want nice room and service, this is the choice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank paul p
Niagara Falls, Canada
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in Aug. Looks very busy hotel. I got the last room, and was very reasonably priced. From outside it does not look great but inside very nice. Nice rooms, very clean. Breakfast was good. I will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed here again as we headed to Florida for our family vacation on a cruise. The Quality Inn is very convenient to the airport (right across the road from it) and easy to get to (off the I-90 on Genessee). This is not the Crown Plaza and does not try to be! It is however a clean, cozy place to spend the night before you head out to fly the friendly skies! We took the Park and Fly package which was comparable with any similar service in the area. A shuttle takes you to the airport and picks you up at any time! You just call the hotel and he is on the way!
We woke very early but found a nice complimentary breakfast waiting downstairs that more than satisfied us till lunch. Staff were friendly and always looking for ways to help you! Will definately stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Millsy2
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I knew that I wouldn't be expecting much staying at a Quality Inn. When deciding whether to stay a particular hotel, I always consider safety and cleanliness. The room was decent but the pillows were very uncomfortable and I kept waking up during the night. They are very small and are not good for a full night's sleep. I also noticed a lot of police when I checked in and I overheard there was criminal activity occuring in one of the guest rooms. Kind of scary.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have read other reviews from tripadvisor and the hotel wasn't as bad as they said. First the bathroom wasn't moldy it was very clean, but a little small. The hotel has great rooms, but the t.v needs to be updated. Also the beds are very comfortable. The cleaning staff does a great job cleaning the rooms. The comforter had some stains but I got a new clean one. The front desk gives great and quick service. The breakfast wasn't bad but could be bigger and have more of a variety. This hotel has the best location for flights, shopping, and dining. Good hotel for a few nights.

Room Tip: Rooms are less busy on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
michigan
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I stayed here because i had been at the Walden Galleria mall that afternoon on August 23rd of this year. I was surprised that they did not charge me as much as i thought they would. The room looked like it had been remodeled recently. It smelled clean and looked clean. Window looked out to parking lot and you could see other hotels down the way. Like HIlton Garden Inn and Fairfield Inn as well as the back side of McDonalds which is next to Quality Inn. Not much to do at night around there. The bars in that area don't stay open late. There is a place called "Macaroons" on Dick road just a ways down the road and to the left. They stay open until 2:00am at least. It would be best to take a cab there and back because when that place closes, cops are parked outside and waiting to follow people leaving there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo