“GREAT STAY” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Cambridge ,Ontario
“GREAT STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

We stay here everytime we fly out of Buffalo Airport ( Stay,Park and Fly ) ,rooms are great clean and roomy,very nice people at the front desk,shuttle service to the airport was fast, called when we got back from our Trip at 6 am and picked us up right away,love this place also the price is right,to bad the pool is gone.

Room Tip: It's all good .
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank ubouu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Burlington, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

I have used their parking and shuttle once and had no issues whatsoever so definitely recommend it and will use it again in future.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank CANUCKali
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed here the night before our flight with the park and fly package. I booked it directly through their website. We basically just slept there but it was perfect for what we needed. The bed was comfortable. Pillows were wonderful. And the water pressure in was AMAZING! Only negatuves - Our tv was pretty fuzzy but we didn't have time to watch it anyhow so it didn't matter and I would not count on using their hair dryer as the "high" barely blew any air and it stopped working altogether after about 30 seconds. I loved the fact that breakfast was already out by the time we were leaving at 4:00. Also the girl driving the shuttle was very friendly! I would definitely recommend this hot to anyone flying out of the airport (right across the road!)

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank hspaz
Oakville, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

We returned from our cruise at Buffalo airport and called to have the shuttle pick us up. The lady at the front desk said it will be about 20 minutes. Half an hour went buy and no one came. I made anohter call and reception said she would call the lady driving the shuttle and ask where she was and for me to call back in 5 minutes. I called back in 5 minutes and reception then told me to take a cab back to the hotel and they will pay for it. We waited another 30 minutes and still not shuttle. My husband called the hotel again and they gave the excuse their shuttle had a flat tire. I dont think they even had a driver... We ended up taking a cab to the hotel to pick our car up and the Blond young girl at reception was so rude to us when we complained about the shuttle not coming to pick us up. She said the world does not revolve around us. DO NOT PAY TO PARK AT THIS HOTEL....POOR SERVICE AND VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT IS WORTH TO PARK AT THE AIRPORT SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT HOURS TO GET TO WHERE YOUR CAR IS..

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank sweetpea214
QualityBuffAirport, General Manager at Quality Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Due to Super Bowl Sunday, the Cheektowaga Police were operating a DWI checkpoint on this day that caused traffic backups on Genesee Street. Therefore, both the airport shuttles and the taxis were unable to get to the airport in a timely manner.

We apologize for your rude treatment at the hands of one of our front desk employees, and we would like to reassure you and all our guests that we do not tolerate this kind of behavior and that we have spoken to the employee in question about this incident. We are sincerely sorry that you had a bad experience with us and we assure you that if you choose to give us another chance, we will do whatever is necessary to ensure your satisfaction.

Travelers are raving about these Cheektowaga hotels

Bobcaygeon, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

We stayed here on January 21st 2012 for one night with 11 days parking with shuttle across the street from the airport with free shuttle to/from; it was very reasonable and the room was clean and the front desk staff were very nice.

Room Tip: Stay just off the front lobby on the first floor and it was comfortable and quiet; as we had to leav...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Sominex
Guntersville, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

I pre paid for my hotel room. I checked in and was supposed to prepay for my car. I was told on the phone it would be a $35 fee.when i arrived i was greeted by Andrew who told me my new rate was $59.99 a night. I had previously paid $79.99. I told him this and he said i would get credit. Andrew could not figure out my parking charge. He called a manager, a man by the name of Joe.
I checked out the next morning anf asked for a bill. None was provided. reason being i prepaid. I checked my bank statement later that day. I was charged three times by the hotel. Totaling $130.00!! I had to call the htoel who told me they didnot see any charges. I finly had my bank refund the money. I have conatcted the manager Joe at least three times asking for some kind of refund. All i got was "sorry Andrew is new" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Room Tip: dont book here!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank sydney1623
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

This hotel is just minutes away from BUF. Staff are very friendly. Room is very clean, no smell. Only TV is small and time to replace bed. Overall it meet my expactation.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank vic r
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cheektowaga
Comfort Suites Buffalo
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga
#11 of 22 in Cheektowaga
4.5 of 5 stars 272 reviews
Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls

Been to Quality Inn Buffalo Airport? Share your experiences!