My fiancé and I stayed here for 3 nights. We came from another Best Western near the airport. We paid almost the same price for the two hotels. Although, this hotel I must say is an upgrade like it says on the name.
We arrived at this hotel around 1pm. We tried to see if they could check us in early. Front reception is nice and helpful. At first, he said there were no clean rooms at the moment since we booked a room with King Bed with bathtub. We went out to our car, right when I was about to open my car door, the cleaning lady called us to come back in. They said they just cleaned it. They gave us their large room with King bed and jacuzzi tub, which is rare. It was really really nice of them.
I noticed that some of the cleaning ladies were Filipino, that's why they were so helpful and polite. No complains there.
Breakfast was decent. They had free coffee/tea available 24 hours, although sometimes it was cold at night. Just remind the front reception and they change it instantly.
Bed was comfortable. Our room had microwave and fridge. Good size bathroom with jacuzzi (loooove it). Free wifi in your rooms and lobby. 1 of our nights the internet was down and was such a downer as we needed it so much.
Our room was located on the main floor all the way at the other end. There are extra parking space on the side close to our room which we loved. Although this side of the hallway is a little colder than the main hotel. There is a lock on that entrance as well, that can be open by your room key.
The only thing we didn't like was that these rooms are connected to each other. There are doors to connect you the next rooms both ways. We felt uncomfortable having that. We could hear our next door neighbour. The washroom had no exhaust fan, so it gets really steamy and foggy.
It was 8 mins away from Galleria Mall, Walmart, Target and restaurants. About 12 mins away from airport and 15-20 mins away from Buffalo Outlet Mall.
By the way, don't eat at the restaurant beside it, I heard only if that's the last open place on earth you should eat there.
Overall, why NOT stay here?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Updated in Spring 2011. Just seven minutes to the Galleria Mall and centrally located between three major malls (only 15 minutes away). Plus only five minutes to downtown Buffalo and The First Niagara Center. Fifteen minutes from Ralph Wilson Stadium. Swimming pool is seasonal; open Memorial Day to Labor Day, dates subject to change. No charge for parking; bus parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Best Western + Iniative, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Galleria Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Galleria Hotel Cheektowaga
- Best Western Plus Galleria Inn And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Cheektowaga
- Holiday Inn Cheektowaga
- Cheektowaga Holiday Inn