“great stay”

Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Burlington, Canada
“great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2010

we stayed 1 night with the park and fly package. Great location accross street from airport and shuttle is provided to and from airport. Check in was a breeze, staff very friendly and , knowledgable . We had 2 beds. Room was clean easy to get to from elevator. Being across the street from airport, we did not hear any planes at night. We used the pool, good size with towels available and hottub. Fitness centre was not used, but appeared to be small, with basic machines. The continental breakfast was fine. Upon our return to Buffalo, contacted shuttle for pick up and was there in less than 10 minutes. Will stay here again

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President-Hotels at Days Hotel Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2010
Thank You for posting on Tripadvisor. We value your feedback and appreciate your comments regarding your stay at our Days Hotel Buffalo Niagara Falls International Airport.

Your kind comments are sincerely appreciated and I will be sure to share them with our entire team.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Again, Thank you
Kevin Verrall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Marietta, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2010

I started calling motels in Buffalo looking for a room and found out everybody was booked ....the Days Inn had one room due to a cancelation when I arrived it was 200 am I had to leave at 1045 am ...I spent 8 .75 hours here and the room cost $175.00 before taxes!....I was told this is the normal rate? would not even accept AAA discount ..I did not get up in time to eat breakfast....this is an absolute ripp-off for the price ..carpet was dingy, bathroom was not clean,matress was well worn and hard & business ctr. was filthy...but I guess when you have the only room in town you can do what you want....( I spent the past two days at the Double Tree Buffalo $50.00 a nite less and 100 times nicer ,cleaner place)

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Germantown, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2010

Recently stayed and rooms were in moderate condition considering it is a Days Hotel. Had the standard breakfast. You can't beat the location to the airport. The staff was helpful and I got a great rate on the room.

• Stayed July 2010
Warnerville NY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2010

I got this -- not a natural choice -- due to using Priceline, which I will never use again. This is the second time they have stuck me in a nonacceptable hotel in Buffalo.

The rugs were filthy. There were dead flies in the elevator. The chairs in the room were so filthy I would not even sit in them with my COAT on. The bathroom floor was dirty and unswept -- lord knows what was in there. I did not even bring in my bag. I returned the keys and said I could not possibly stay there.

I got a room down the road at the Hilton Garden Inn (thank goodness they were not sold out from the snowstorm!) and will report on that separately.

The Buffalo Airport Days Hotel rates as one of the worst, filthiest hotels I have ever had the misfortune to book. STAY AWAY.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Traveling_Psychic
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager at Days Hotel Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, March 1, 2010
Thank you for posting on TripaAdvisor.

We obviously failed to meet your expectations or those of ourselves. I sincerely apologize delivering such an inferior experience.

There is never an excuse for a dirty room and I assure you that I will take the necessary actions to see where the quality and service breakdown occurred.

As one can plainly see from our other reviews this was an isolated incident that we will immediately correct.

Again, Thank You for bringing this incident to our atttention.

canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2010

Excellent hotel for park and fly, the staff was polite and helpful, the hotel was clean and quiet!!! We will use this hotel again for our next cruise.

THX AGAIN DAYS HOTEL
Dave

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank dkwhite
Dave,

Thank you so much for your kind post on TripAdvisor.

Its always nice to hear when we have delivered on our service and quality promise. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Yours In Hospitality,
Ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2010

We stayed at this hotel during a weekend and found the stay pleasant and enjoyable. The room we had featured a view of the suburbs opposite the airport and was very tranquil. While you could hear loud guests in the halls, the rooms were quiet and comfortable. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. The continental breakfast was fresh and cleanliness in the breakfast area was excellent. There was a restaurant that we did not eat at, although we wish we had, as the prices were outstanding and the menu items looked fantastic. We did encounter an issue with room cleanliness however the staff remedied this immediately. Overall, an outstanding stay.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank HappyDad71
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager at Days Hotel Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2010
Thank You for posting on TripAdvisor.

Its always nice to hear that we have satisfied our guests at the Days Hotel Buffalo-Niagara International Airport.

I can't wait to share your comments with our team that strive everyday to deliver on our promise, making sure that we deliver "The Best Value Under The Sun".

Again, Thank you and we look forward to serving you again.

Yours In Hospitality,
toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2010

I stayed at this hotel in October of 2009 for an overnight until my flight out of buffalo the next day. Showed up frazzled and stressed out over my impending first time flight.The room was clean, the staff was very friendly and the shuttle was there to pick us up within 5 minutes. Bed was comfortable enough that I actually was able to fall asleep quite quickly instead of tossing and turning. The breakfast was nice with many choices of what to eat instead of just cereal and coffee like some places.
I did find the restaurant menu limited and finally decided to walk down the street to macdonald's but I loved the closeness of Tim Horton's. There were some problems with the elevator stopping on the second floor for no reason at all and we finally decided to just not use that particular elevator anymore. Desk staff were helpful and apologetic over the elevator problem but of course cannot be expected to fix an elevator themselves.

All in all was a good stay, and will most definitely use this hotel again this year and future years when I fly out from buffalo.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family