“Great weekend getaway”

Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Brantford
“Great weekend getaway”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The pool was great so was the spa . The staff were very nice. The room was clean,and large . The bed was so comfortable. The breakfast was good not just cereal and toast. There was great coffee, french toast, several juices, bagels , boiled eggs, muffins, danishes, cereal oatmeal, fresh fruit, and several different kinds of tea.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Days Hotel Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for your FIVE STAR review and your business at the Days Hotel Buffalo Niagara Falls International Airport.

It is nice to hear when we have exceeded the expectations of our guests. I will be sure to share your experience with our entire team.

Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Kevin Verrall
Vice President & General Manager-Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Lincoln
Reviewed May 11, 2013

After my flight to Dulles, Washington was cancelled I needed a place to stay overnight - something easy and inexpensive. This was the right choice for me. The 'Thrifty' shuttle delivered me right to the door and the driver was very helpful in letting me know what time I should aim to leave the hotel for my early morning flight. The WiFi was free which was a great plus after staying at very expensive hotels the previous night and having to pay through the teeth for standard access. Breakfast was also included in the "distressed traveller" rate. It was a very standard breakfast with cereal, french toast, cold boiled eggs and a few other options. At 5am I didnt pay too much attention to what was on offer.

Regarding the room itself, it was basic but what I needed. The shower had good water pressure and was clean. Fairly spacious for this type of hotel and in need of a little bit of updating. I do hate the fact that they don't have 'real' pillows - only dozens of the little half sized ones.

Overall, it was a godsend to find this hotel at the last minute and I couldn't have been happier with my stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for choosing the Days Hotel Buffalo Niagara Falls International Airport when your flight to Dulles was canceled.

We strive to provide our guests with a clean, friendly, affordable environment regardless of the situation that brings you to us. It is nice to hear when we have provided that to our guests especially when they have to stay with us unexpectedly. We also take additional measures to provide our guests with an experience where they do not feel nickel and dimed. Free Wi-Fi and free breakfast, indoor pool, spa, and fitness center are examples of this value.

While your stay was unexpected, we appreciate you choosing us and hope that you will stay again if your travel brings you to our area.

Yours In Hospitality,