“Good Airport Hotel.Price was good with the park and fly service.”

Days Hotel Buffalo Airport
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Stayed here before we went away and when we came back. Older hotel, needed some updating. Park and fly service was great. Shuttle service was great. Continental breakfast was good. Front desk service was good. Didnt have a chance to use the pool but it looked clean. Rooms were clean but pretty standard,

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Days Hotel Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Days Hotel Buffalo Niagara Falls International Airport. Your feedback is especially valuable.

It is with great pleasure that I announce our latest hotel improvement plan which includes new carpet, refrigerators, microwaves, new bedding, televisions and upgraded fitness center to name a few.

These improvements should be completed for your next visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We enjoyed our stay here very much. Wonderful room, early check-in, good pool and hot tub and exercise room. Breakfast was good as well.
Had a small restaurant attached. Enjoyed free Wi-fi and computers in lobby.
Also enjoyed lounge chairs outdoors from the pool.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Days Hotel Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Days Hotel Buffalo Niagara International Airport.

It is always nice to hear when our guests have taken advantage of the opportunity to relax in our refreshing salt water pool and hot tub. Our newly renovated fitness center has also been a big hit with many of our guests.

Your business is appreciated and we hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

hotel is dated, average accomodations. Seemed clean. Nice to have an indoor pool, which the kids enjoyed the night before our flight. We didnt wait for the shuttle service at all either to or from the airport. Dont eat at the restaurant attached - it is terrible!

1  Thank CdnTravelmom

Thank you for staying at the Days Hotel Buffalo Niagara International Airport and offering such a candid review of your experience.

Without feedback from our guests both good and not so good, we will never be able to improve our service and quality standards. Our recent renovations include new guest room carpet, flat screen televisions, renovated fitness center and we are installing new bedding as I type this. I sincerely apologize for the subpar experience that you received in our restaurant as we have found that our new menu has had great reviews from most of our guests. We certainly would appreciate the opportunity to make up for our shortcomings.

Please call our onsite General Manager Patrice Verrall at 716-631-0800 and she will be happy to make dinner reservations for you and assure that you receive the quality and service that you deserve.

Again, thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you on your nex visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stayed at the Days Hotel Buffalo Airport on our way to and from holiday as we were flying out of Buffalo.
The park 'n fly rate was very reasonable for Buffalo airport hotels ($169 for one night accommodation and 15 day parking) and $99 for our return night accommodation only. The service at the hotel was very fast, efficient and friendly. The shuttle was also very efficient, we did not have to wait for a pick up at the airport, there was a shuttle already there which was very nice as some hotels you have to wait after you call for a pick up.
The rooms are pretty basis and a little dated but clean, the beds were also very comfortable but the bathroom could use an update.
Also very nice was the fact that breakfast is served from 4am for those early morning flights.
We have also stayed at the Holiday Inn Buffalo Airport (which was awful!!!!!!) and the Hilton Garden Inn (which was very nice but more pricey) but for the value and hotel quality would return to the Days Hotel. This is definitely not the greatest hotel we have ever stayed at, but for Buffalo Airport Hotels just for one night I would recommend staying here.

1  Thank Alleyburg

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Hotel Buffalo Niagara International Airport.

It is always nice to hear when our guests notice what we see every day. Families and others that have chosen to start and often times end their vacations with us. We have become the premier choice for Park and Fly guests due to our location, 4am breakfast, class A shuttle service, indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, restaurant, oversized guest rooms, parking facility and all at a value that can't be matched by our competitors.

Again, thank you for recognizing and telling the world via TripAdvisor that the Days Hotel Buffalo Airport is the "Best Value Under The Sun".

Kevin Verrall,

Reviewed August 24, 2012

A little embarassing, but I was checking in with my family under the hotel's park and fly package. However, I was unaware that my flight was at the smaller Niagara airport which this hotel did not service. There was a staff person there, Michael M., who greeted us, and could have just politely sent me on my way, as would most other hotels. He did not. He went out of his way to try to get us another room at a closer Days Inn Hotel, and when none was available, he even called rival hotels in that area to get us a park and fly package which in the case of the best western we ended up staying at wasn't even an available option until he asked for it.

You may not have gotten my business today, but you definitely will in the near future.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

So, my mother was convinced the "Days Hotel" was different than a Days Inn. Sorry mom, no luck. I agree with someone else, I'd say it's about par for the course in terms of Days Inns. It was clean enough- but my gosh was it stuck in 1984.

The cons: Tube TVs, creepy dingy lighting in the bathroom, no actual comforter on the bed just a thin blanket sandwiched between two sheets, small/cramped sink area.

The pros: Free (slow) internet, easy and efficient shuttle to the airport, free breakfast, seems like they bleached the crud out of anything that could have been on the sheets ;)

ON a side note: Non of the "professional" room pictures uploaded reflect the rooms we stayed in. Not even close. The lobby, however, is quite nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
KevinVerrall, Vice President & General Manager-Hotels at Days Hotel Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Days Hotel Buffalo Niagara International Airport. I apologize for the substandard experience that you had while staying with us.

I am pleased to tell you that we have new flat screen televisions and a new bedding package due to arrive any day. We feel these items will compliment the new guest room carpet that we just installed in all of our rooms this past month.

I do hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future as we do feel our Days Hotel offers the best value at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We chose this hotel based on reviews on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. The hotel is directly in front of the airport. Our room was on the sixth floor and we had a view on the airport. We were afraid we would be disturbed by the noise of the airport but in fact, we almost didn't hear it at all. We slept very well. The room was very large with a king size bed and a big couch (where 3 people could sit). Everything was clean except a few stains on the couch. We were really thankful that we had huge space. And on top of that, we didn't hear other guests at all. Actually, we were wondering if we were alone on our floor! Absolutely no wait for the elevators...

But I have to say that we had been visiting Niagara Falls all evening and we arrived back at our hotel at 11 in the evening. So no wait for the elevators at that time and no wait also to use the two computers downstairs. After visiting Niagara Falls and being in a huge crowd, I was relieved that our hotel was really quiet and not noisy at all. The crowd must have chosen motels closer to the Falls. And in our hotel, we felt completely safe and we had free parking.

The breakfast was very good. We had a lot more choice than in a traditional Days Inn and there was a lady working for the breakfast service. Unfortunately, she was busy chatting about her personal life instead of taking care of what was lacking. However, when I asked her for something,she brought it. What I really loved is that I could have hazelnut coffee.

People at the reception were nice and helpful, except the receptionist working on the night shift. He was not smiling at all and looked so unhappy like he didn't want to be there.

I found the price quite high (130$) but I figure that it's because of the location. The hotel was extremely beautiful in the inside and had a pool but I didn't have time to try it. There was also a bar-restaurant in the hotel which was really practical.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for Staying at the Days Hotel Buffalo Niagara International Airport.

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post such a detailed review on TripAdvisor and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

I hope to see you again during your next visit to the Buffalo-Niagara Falls area.