“Thanks Diane:-)”

Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Beamsville, Canada
“Thanks Diane:-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Diane for going above and beyond when we stayed at the Comfort Suites Hotel on 13 Dec and 19 Dec 2013. She was very friendly and helpful and took us to the airport on the 13th, giving us all the information we needed for our return pickup. When she collected us on the 19th, she was super fast and even stopped to let us go for a Tim Hortons (one week no Tim's is a hardship for us Canadians! lol) She was simply awesome and an asset to Choice Hotels group. The hotel itself was excellent. Great room, clean and tidy and the breakfast was surprising very good. We give it 5 stars and will be back any time we are in the area. Thanks to all and great work.

Room Tip: All good. We got both rooms each time.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nyasa19
gm_ny102, Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you so much for your response. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will let Diane know how much you appreciated her.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Interlaken, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

The whole hotel staff was very friendly, walking through the halls everyone said good morning, and Lisa the breakfast host was very kind and helpful. The breakfast selection was very large and tasted great, The pool was clean too. The room beds were very comfortable too. Great experience!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Laurel P
Dear Laurel, Thank you for taking the time to share your your thoughts with us. We are very happy to hear that we made your stay enjoyable and look forward to having you as our guest again.
Nanticoke
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

We had a mix up on booking a hotel, we did not have one called the Comfort Inn, gave us a great deal for a saturday nite, clean, the staff accomodating, breakfast great and our waitress Lisa was great.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on second floor
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Brian A
We are glad you came to stay with us for your Girls Weekend. I will be sure to let Lisa know how much you enjoyed the breakfast and her customer service. We hope to see you again.
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and had an unexpected extended stay at this hotel during the January Blizzard of 2014, when our flight to our daughter's wedding was cancelled and we were stranded. From the time we arrived, everyone was kind and gracious. Gerry, the manager, graciously fed us the first night. Rich, at the reception desk, was polite and patient to all who came in. Their positive attitudes helped to,make a difficult situation better for all of us.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jacqueline N
gm_ny102, Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Miss Jacqueline,
Thank you for the kind words in your response regarding your stay at the Comfort Suites, i will be sure in letting Rich know that you enjoyed his service. Our staff takes alot of pride in servicing our guests, and in particular you and your family. Again thank you for staying with us, please come to visit us soon.
Gary P.
General manager
Boone, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

during the recent snow storm my daughter and I stayed at this hotel due to an early flight. The hotel was very clean even though the hotel is being remodeled. Your staff was very accommodating especially your employee Andre. He made our short stay very pleasant and went above and beyond to help. Andre was wonderful.

Marie

Room Tip: room on first floor convenient and quiet
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Marie T
Dear Marie,
Thank you for your response on trip advisor, I will make sure to give Andre the good news about his service to you. We at the Comfort Suites take pride in giving excellent customer service to all of our guests and in particular to you and your family. I thank you for staying with us and am looking forward to you staying with us in the near future.
Gary P.
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

The staff at the Comfort Suites were so warm and welcoming to me and my family especially at Christmas. No one truly likes to work on Christmas but you would never know the staff was unhappy. From the moment we checked in to when we left, the staff was smiling, helpful, and accommodating. I slept in one morning and breakfast service was done and the dining area was clean. I wanted something healthy to eat and I found Lisa in the kitchen. She gave me some fruit, yogurt, and even gave me a cup of orange juice for my husband. I felt so special and so did my husband. The front desk staff on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas were so hospitable!
The room was spacious and the bed and pillows comfy. The hotel was also close to major highways making it very convienent.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nancy Z
gm_ny102, Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Dear Nancy,
I'm so happy that you took the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. We pride ourself's on treating our guest's as family from the moment they walk through the door. We look forward to having you and your family as guest's in our hotel again. I will pass on the compliments to Lisa and the rest of our staff.
Williamsville, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

I had a pretty chaotic Christmas and stopped at your Comfort Suites on Dick Rd. in Cheektowaga and would like to commend to of your employees who were very kind and helpful by letting me charge my phone and use the business center. Michael and Pete (Michael especially just because I dealt with him a bit more) were very, very kind, respectful and helpful. I do plan on traveling quite a bit in the not so distant future and by the customer service of these two employees, Comort Suites moves up my places to stay list. I also was in such a frenzy I forgot my camera in the business center and was glad to see it was still there two hours later when I realized I had forgotten it and drove back. Great job! -- Jeff Noto, Williamsville, NY

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo