“wonderful experience”

Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Boone, North Carolina
“wonderful experience”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

during the recent snow storm my daughter and I stayed at this hotel due to an early flight. The hotel was very clean even though the hotel is being remodeled. Your staff was very accommodating especially your employee Andre. He made our short stay very pleasant and went above and beyond to help. Andre was wonderful.

Marie

Room Tip: room on first floor convenient and quiet
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Marie T
gm_ny102, Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Marie,
Thank you for your response on trip advisor, I will make sure to give Andre the good news about his service to you. We at the Comfort Suites take pride in giving excellent customer service to all of our guests and in particular to you and your family. I thank you for staying with us and am looking forward to you staying with us in the near future.
Gary P.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed January 1, 2014

The staff at the Comfort Suites were so warm and welcoming to me and my family especially at Christmas. No one truly likes to work on Christmas but you would never know the staff was unhappy. From the moment we checked in to when we left, the staff was smiling, helpful, and accommodating. I slept in one morning and breakfast service was done and the dining area was clean. I wanted something healthy to eat and I found Lisa in the kitchen. She gave me some fruit, yogurt, and even gave me a cup of orange juice for my husband. I felt so special and so did my husband. The front desk staff on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas were so hospitable!
The room was spacious and the bed and pillows comfy. The hotel was also close to major highways making it very convienent.

1 Thank Nancy Z
gm_ny102, Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Dear Nancy,
I'm so happy that you took the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. We pride ourself's on treating our guest's as family from the moment they walk through the door. We look forward to having you and your family as guest's in our hotel again. I will pass on the compliments to Lisa and the rest of our staff.
Williamsville, New York
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I had a pretty chaotic Christmas and stopped at your Comfort Suites on Dick Rd. in Cheektowaga and would like to commend to of your employees who were very kind and helpful by letting me charge my phone and use the business center. Michael and Pete (Michael especially just because I dealt with him a bit more) were very, very kind, respectful and helpful. I do plan on traveling quite a bit in the not so distant future and by the customer service of these two employees, Comort Suites moves up my places to stay list. I also was in such a frenzy I forgot my camera in the business center and was glad to see it was still there two hours later when I realized I had forgotten it and drove back. Great job! -- Jeff Noto, Williamsville, NY

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank jeffnoto
Burlington
Reviewed December 24, 2013

From check in with Lori who was efficient, friendly and very helpful to shuttle driver
Who took us to amtrak station this was a great experience and would recommend this and would stay here again. Rooms were spotless, lovely crisp sheets and fluffy towels. Room was very spacious and we had parking in a well lit and secure area. Breakfast was excellent, fresh, hot and
Plentiful. Congrats to all the staff who were all very helpful, cheery and friendly

Room Tip: We asked for ground floor, we got No. 105 but I am sure they are all equally as good as the staff we...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, Wyoming
Reviewed December 22, 2013

The hotel is close to the airport and convenient to downtown. The room was comfortable, sparkling clean, and spacious. Breakfast was one of the best I've had in a chain hotel, with a good selection and everything fresh and well presented, due in large part to kitchenmeister Lisa who presided with a smile. All in all, a good stop.

Burlington
Reviewed December 21, 2013

From the check in with Lori, who was so helpful, friendly and efficient to shuttle
Driver who took us to amtrak train station this was a great place to stay. Room was
Spotless, roomy and comfortable with crispy bed linen to fluffy towels. Hot buffet breakfast
Was plentiful and freshly prepared. Would highly recommend this place and would stay
Here again.

Room Tip: We had parking package with brightly lit and close to entrance
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Margaret C
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Nice and helpful Front Desk. Shuttle driver was on time for the 4:30am departure to the Buffalo Airport. Perfect location - checking in at airport within 4 minutes of leaving the hotel. Driver explained how we go about getting the shuttle upon return. For what we paid for 1 night accomodation and 14 days of parking, it can't get any better.