“Great customer service!”

Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Waterdown, Canada
“Great customer service!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel. I arrived late and was pleasantly surprised by the very friendly and informative reception I received from Chris and Andre. This certainly will be the first of many stays!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Vaughan, Canada
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We are from Canada and decided to take a short trip to Buffalo New York for a short stay and do some shopping so were looking for something close to shopping area.

Well we used Comfort Suites our base and were very impressed with the help and friendliness of staff especially Andre and Chris . Once we arrived all was ready no waiting. Rooms a little dates but very clean and spacious.

We were provided a shuttle to and back from mall which really made experience exceptional

Thank you to Comfort Suites buffalo specifically Andre And Chris.

We are planning to make this an annual event

Nick Greco

Beamsville, Canada
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We just stayed at the Comfort Suites before our flight from buffalo. The men who greeted us (names unknown) as well as the two men who worked the night shift, Andre and Chris were oh so pleasant and helpful. They had breakfast ready at0615 as we had to leave by 0630.
The four men were extremely pleasant.
Management should be pleased to have them on board.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Both Lori and Rich were very helpful to us as we checked in the check in process went smoothly. The hotel is located right near Buffalo airport it's very convenient. The room is spacious clean and comfortable. Our driver Chris owned up the breakfast area early to accommodate our early departure. Andre helped us check out quickly.

• Stayed November 2013
Germantown, Maryland
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The location of the hotel is very close to airport. It was snowing when I got in. When my wife's flight got in passing midnight the road condition getting worse. Andre and Chris at front desk are very helpful. They make sure my wife get picked up as soon as she arrived. This make our stay at Comfort Suites a great start. We are very thankful for their kindly help.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stay here once a week, mostly I'm put in the 240ish rooms. Card says "Debbie" is my housekeeper and the room is always spotless, even the often overlooked nightstand. Helpful Lisa puts on a mean breakfast and keeps it clean and all items stocked consistently. Jose can always be found vacuuming and dusting. The common areas are spotless. The desk staffers go out of their way to accommodate - specifically Andre, Nigel and Steve. I often use the van service, and Rich, Laura, and Diane couldn't be easier to deal with. I once left my cell phone in my room, and our helpful driver Gary went back and brought it to me. I travel a lot and this is my favorite place to stay. My only request is better coffee for the room makers. Starbucks would be awesome.

• Stayed November 2013
Stratford, Canada
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stayed here in November 2013, paid for the park n fly package as we were heading away on holiday for 14 days. The young man who checked us in, Andre, was a treasure. Had a wonderful way with people, very knowledgeable and extremely cheerful. The room was very comfortable, clean and we had a great nights rest. Not really a lot of noise from aircraft take offs and nothing late into the night. The ONLY complaint is that we were on the ground floor and the drapes in the room could not be drawn closed - just for a little more privacy. Asked for a 4 am wake up which came right on time and then I think the gents name was Pete (sorry if I'm wrong) drove us over to the airport.
When we arrived back at the airport, we called the desk and informed Lori we were ready to be picked up again, she was there for us in what seemed no more than a few minutes. Lovely lady, warm and friendly and happy, even on a cold and blustery day. Dropped us off right at our car, (loved the fact that you leave your vehicle within eye sight of staff, all the time you are away, felt it more secure this way, not stuck in some back corner where no one sees it) With staff like this, a travel stay is so much more enjoyable. Congratulations Comfort Suites, this should be your flag ship of how a hotel is supposed to be run!!! Congratulations and thanks to all the staff we met, you really were amazing.
I will, without a doubt, book this hotel everytime I am in the area now.
Lynne N. Ontario, Canada