“Wonderful staff”

Comfort Suites Buffalo
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We just stayed at the Comfort Suites before our flight from buffalo. The men who greeted us (names unknown) as well as the two men who worked the night shift, Andre and Chris were oh so pleasant and helpful. They had breakfast ready at0615 as we had to leave by 0630.
The four men were extremely pleasant.
Management should be pleased to have them on board.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Both Lori and Rich were very helpful to us as we checked in the check in process went smoothly. The hotel is located right near Buffalo airport it's very convenient. The room is spacious clean and comfortable. Our driver Chris owned up the breakfast area early to accommodate our early departure. Andre helped us check out quickly.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

The location of the hotel is very close to airport. It was snowing when I got in. When my wife's flight got in passing midnight the road condition getting worse. Andre and Chris at front desk are very helpful. They make sure my wife get picked up as soon as she arrived. This make our stay at Comfort Suites a great start. We are very thankful for their kindly help.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stay here once a week, mostly I'm put in the 240ish rooms. Card says "Debbie" is my housekeeper and the room is always spotless, even the often overlooked nightstand. Helpful Lisa puts on a mean breakfast and keeps it clean and all items stocked consistently. Jose can always be found vacuuming and dusting. The common areas are spotless. The desk staffers go out of their way to accommodate - specifically Andre, Nigel and Steve. I often use the van service, and Rich, Laura, and Diane couldn't be easier to deal with. I once left my cell phone in my room, and our helpful driver Gary went back and brought it to me. I travel a lot and this is my favorite place to stay. My only request is better coffee for the room makers. Starbucks would be awesome.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stayed here in November 2013, paid for the park n fly package as we were heading away on holiday for 14 days. The young man who checked us in, Andre, was a treasure. Had a wonderful way with people, very knowledgeable and extremely cheerful. The room was very comfortable, clean and we had a great nights rest. Not really a lot of noise from aircraft take offs and nothing late into the night. The ONLY complaint is that we were on the ground floor and the drapes in the room could not be drawn closed - just for a little more privacy. Asked for a 4 am wake up which came right on time and then I think the gents name was Pete (sorry if I'm wrong) drove us over to the airport.
When we arrived back at the airport, we called the desk and informed Lori we were ready to be picked up again, she was there for us in what seemed no more than a few minutes. Lovely lady, warm and friendly and happy, even on a cold and blustery day. Dropped us off right at our car, (loved the fact that you leave your vehicle within eye sight of staff, all the time you are away, felt it more secure this way, not stuck in some back corner where no one sees it) With staff like this, a travel stay is so much more enjoyable. Congratulations Comfort Suites, this should be your flag ship of how a hotel is supposed to be run!!! Congratulations and thanks to all the staff we met, you really were amazing.
I will, without a doubt, book this hotel everytime I am in the area now.
Lynne N. Ontario, Canada

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2013

very clean hotel with excellent staff including Lori, Lisa, and Kristine. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for good service. the hotel is ideally located to the airport and train station.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Andre and Chris were very helpful and informational, got me some menus and Signed me up for some rewards. The internet works great for a ps3. I am most likely going to stay at this hotel every three months for work I would recommend it

• Stayed: November 2013
Travelers also viewed these Cheektowaga hotels
Millennium Buffalo
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport
#9 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport

Been to Comfort Suites Buffalo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Buffalo

Address: 901 Dick Rd, Cheektowaga, NY 14225-3554
Location: United States > New York > Cheektowaga
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Cheektowaga
#4 Romantic Hotel in Cheektowaga
#7 Family Hotel in Cheektowaga
Price Range: $65 - $151 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites Buffalo 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Buffalo Hotel Cheektowaga