“A consistently high level of customer service.”

Comfort Suites Buffalo
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have been staying here on average of 2 nights a week for over a year now and every time I check in this hotel scores 9 and 10's on every level from the minute you walk through the door to the minute you leave. Pleasant and professional staff, high quality rooms, and most important the hotel is clean. Always a safe comfortable and friendly place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Buffalo

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I booked through hotwire so I was a little nervous. I read some reviews before arriving so I knew what to expect. We arrived to a clean hotel, with great front desk service. About fifteen minutes after we got to our room, we received a call from the front desk making sure our room was ok. I've read complaints about the airport, and it didn't bother my wife or, me, and our room was on the side of the airport. My only complaint as of right now (I'm still there), is the noisy housekeepers across the hall, which actually woke me up. All in all though, a descent place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The rooms are average. They are clean and the lobby is updated. The outside could use some updating. No really landscape. Standard breakfast for a chain like this. Good for what we needed - one night.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I've got to say, I never get blown away by any one thing at the CS on Dick Rd. However, it's always an all around solid stay. Rooms are comfortable and clean. The staff is attentive and helpful. Breakfast is fresh and plentiful. I have stayed 4 times for anywhere between 1 to 3 nights per stay. I would stay again.

If I had 2 complaints it would be that:

1.-Breakfast area is a zoo! With so many families utilizing this hotel as a quick stop en route to vacation, by 7:00am the place is crawling with kids. Literally running and climbing everywhere. I wouldn't mind if I was there on vacation with my own little tornado. However, I'm typically here for business and my patience runs thin when I want to get in and out. To no fault of the hotels or the families though. Just gets busy.

2.-Gym is atrocious. It's down to one treadmill and a bike and the treadmill is a few uses away from getting an out of order sticker on it.

Overall, I like the CS on Dick Rd.

Room Tip: First floor is a must. No elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The staff were incredibly kind and friendly. The shuttle driver was extremely helpful. The staff manger was professional and nice. The hotel is very close to the airport and have the shuttle 24/7! even the shuttle driver kindly took me and my wife to buy dinner on our way to the hotel! That's kind of him. The pool was looking nice, but I DIDN'T TRY IT. Nice room and room service. Clean hotel my wife and I enjoyed it.

Room Tip: Get a room face west! because the sunshine in the mooring might light your room a little. Rooms away...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank redR792
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were arriving by plane after midnight and needed an inexpensive but nice place to stay with free shuttle service. We were very glad to have booked this Comfort Suites; the shuttle drivers were extremely nice (to and from airport) and the room temperature was comfortably cool, the beds so comfortable, everything clean, and the breakfast had eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals and sweet breads. I did not rate this as excellent just because we were there such a short time that we didn't really see or use the property enough to know if everything was excellent. We arrived after midnight and left right after breakfast on the shuttle to go back to the airport to rent our car to continue our trip. However, our experience there was excellent and I would definitely stay there again. Our AAA rate was only $135 and that is a bargain on a weekend in the Niagara Falls area!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jeeje
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I like places that work hard for your business. The staff were incredibly attentive and professional. They provided us with a clean, spacious room at a reasonable price. When I asked about nearby shopping, they printed off the route to ensure I knew how to get to the destination. The breakfast that was included was good. We stayed only once night. It was a pleasant stay and I would highly recommend this place if you need a comfortable room at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family