“Nice Room - Clean - well run”

Comfort Suites Buffalo
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Stayed here with our softball team.
Check in was quick - the hotel was clean looked like newly remolded employees were friendly
Our bed was a little soft and our room was one the first floor under the stairway and people checking out early banging their luggage on the stairs early in the morning was a little noisy. Other than that I can't complain about a thing.
Breakfast was okay - normal hotel breakfast but it is included.
the hotel also offers a free shuttle within a 5 mile radius of the hotel which was nice for our group to go to dinner

Room Tip: we stayed in 119 there is noise from the stairway
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Clean, bright and friendly, that was the first impression when walking into the reception and it got better from there. The rooms were exceptional, clean and well furnished. Internet was fast and the TV package was great. We had complementary chips and salsa in reception, that was a nice touch and breakfast was a great start to the day. I have now decided to look for Comfort Suites when I travel and move away from the usual hotels I look for.

Room Tip: well worth stopping
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were there for the Niagara Falls. Being close to the falls would be too expensive since I booked so late, and many hotels do not have free breakfast. So I got this one from the Priceline express deal at the last minute. Never stayed at comfort suites before, and this one turned out good. The front desk was friendly, the room was spacious, and the free parking/internet/breakfast is convenient. They also have an indoor pool, although I have to say they need to change the pool water more often as I saw a layer of dirty foam floating on top of the water... It is about half an hour drive to the falls. Overall it was a great experience at an affordable hotel.

Room Tip: If you are thinking of grabbing something from a fast food retailer or a convenience store, do it on...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel was fantastic. The service was wonderful and the staff was absolutely fantastic. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable, it made the stay awesome.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly and did everything they could to make our stay as comfortable as they could. We didn't have a vehicle so the hotel's shuttle came in very handy and they were always on time when they picked us up. The complimentary breakfast every morning is delicious and the overall environment of the dining area is very comfortable and welcoming. I could not have asked for a better stay and would highly recommend the Comfort Suites to anyone travelling in the Buffalo area!

Room Tip: If your room is on the east side of the building make sure to close your blinds before bed.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Louie W
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice clean rooms. Friendly staff. Staff said we were close to Niagara Falls but that was not true ( 31 miles is not close). I would definitely stay here again. They would not take my hotel coupons dot com coupon because it was a holiday.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Suites Buffalo on Dick rd and I have to say it was one of the best experiences I have had in a long time.
I was running late for a flight and the front desk was so responsive and they quickly jumped into the van to drop me at the airport. On my return the shuttle service promptly picked me up. I didn't even have to wait long. And trust me after a long flight I was extremely happy not to have to wait. That night I slept like a baby. The room was clean and inviting, the bed was comfortable with a big TV in my seating area as well as my room.
Definitely will recommend this to all my friends and I will be sure to return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these Cheektowaga hotels
Millennium Buffalo
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport
#9 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport

Been to Comfort Suites Buffalo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Buffalo

Address: 901 Dick Rd, Cheektowaga, NY 14225-3554
Location: United States > New York > Cheektowaga
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Cheektowaga
#4 Romantic Hotel in Cheektowaga
#7 Family Hotel in Cheektowaga
Price Range: $65 - $151 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites Buffalo 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Buffalo Hotel Cheektowaga