“Nice place to stay”

Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Ithaca, New York
“Nice place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were there for the Niagara Falls. Being close to the falls would be too expensive since I booked so late, and many hotels do not have free breakfast. So I got this one from the Priceline express deal at the last minute. Never stayed at comfort suites before, and this one turned out good. The front desk was friendly, the room was spacious, and the free parking/internet/breakfast is convenient. They also have an indoor pool, although I have to say they need to change the pool water more often as I saw a layer of dirty foam floating on top of the water... It is about half an hour drive to the falls. Overall it was a great experience at an affordable hotel.

Room Tip: If you are thinking of grabbing something from a fast food retailer or a convenience store, do it on...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel was fantastic. The service was wonderful and the staff was absolutely fantastic. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable, it made the stay awesome.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly and did everything they could to make our stay as comfortable as they could. We didn't have a vehicle so the hotel's shuttle came in very handy and they were always on time when they picked us up. The complimentary breakfast every morning is delicious and the overall environment of the dining area is very comfortable and welcoming. I could not have asked for a better stay and would highly recommend the Comfort Suites to anyone travelling in the Buffalo area!

Room Tip: If your room is on the east side of the building make sure to close your blinds before bed.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Louie W
Royal Oak, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice clean rooms. Friendly staff. Staff said we were close to Niagara Falls but that was not true ( 31 miles is not close). I would definitely stay here again. They would not take my hotel coupons dot com coupon because it was a holiday.

• Stayed May 2013
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Suites Buffalo on Dick rd and I have to say it was one of the best experiences I have had in a long time.
I was running late for a flight and the front desk was so responsive and they quickly jumped into the van to drop me at the airport. On my return the shuttle service promptly picked me up. I didn't even have to wait long. And trust me after a long flight I was extremely happy not to have to wait. That night I slept like a baby. The room was clean and inviting, the bed was comfortable with a big TV in my seating area as well as my room.
Definitely will recommend this to all my friends and I will be sure to return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Kitchener, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had a pretty good experience at this hotel. The location is convenient if you are flying out of the Buffalo airport.

The clerk who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. We were given our room quickly and told a good place to park, as our room was near the end of the hall.

The room itself was a good size (2 beds and a sofa) for our family of five. Everything was clean and in good condition.

The Internet service was a solid speed and allowed us to use multiple devices.

I did not have a chance to go to the pool, but my children who stay in hotels several times a year, found the pool area to have a particular, not especially pleasant odour. They did not stay there very long.

I would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: We didn't find an elevator so if you have lots of luggage or trouble with stairs, suggest you re...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Suites Buffalo over the Victoria Day weekend. It's a good transit or short-term stay hotel located 5 minutes away from the Buffalo Airport or 30-min away from the nearest outlet mall.

Our room was clean and comfortable, with a large LCD TV, a fridge, and a microwave. Wi-Fi and breakfast were included in the rate. Breakfast area gets pretty busy in the morning; breakfast includes eggs/sausage, toast, coffee, juice, oatmeal, etc. I booked though Hotwire and the rate was decent but I wouldn't pay over $70-80/night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple