“Served its purpose for us”

Comfort Suites Buffalo
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were here for three nights. Kids loved the pool. Oldest daughter used the gym and it was outdated and some things broken. Laundry facility had new washer and helped me keep up with laundry. They were changing out furniture and renovating the lobby so all will be quite nice when they are done. Breakfast was a nice touch before we headed out to Niagra Falls. It is a dated hotel though and tucked right beside a day care and homes. It served its purpose for us.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Buffalo

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This property features very large guest rooms, in addition to a nice lobby area. Upgrades are needed as decor and rooms are from the early 1990's and showing their age. Wallpaper is people and carpets are very worn. Overall not a bad location with breakfast for the quick commute.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Shaun_SWO
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and 2 kids stayed here while visiting Niagara Falls. The location was great. It was right near the airport and the thruway. Did not know what to think at first because the hotel was a little ways back from the road. But when I checked in I was wowed and amazed by the Front Desk Staff. Daryl, Robert and Annette (I think it was) were very attentive to my families needs.They were ultra friendly and definitely wanted to make sure our hotel stay was a great one. The rooms were nice and they were going through a renovation in lobby and hall areas but did not hear any noise from that. Breakfast was great except I wish they had some type of potato to go with the Eggs and meat. Also, breakfast attendant seemed a little crabby and not really to friendly or outgoing like the rest of the staff.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side of the hotel. My family saw some deer wandering back there.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is a good place to stay for a night or two. We stayed one night on a road trip in late september 2012. They were undergoing some renovations but who ever was doing the work cleaned up after themselves every day. It was no inconvienance at all. The room was fine. The hot tub was a welome site after a long day.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jim H
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently had a reservation for one night...booking about a week in advance and giving my credit card on line. It stated I could cancel the day of the reservation with no charge.

I did need to cancel the day before and when I went to cancel they would not let me do it on line. I thought : " Here comes the hitch". The person was very polite and said they would e-mail me a confirmation and they did immediately.

I was in Buffalo for a funeral and under stress and I was so relieved that this hotel didn't give me more. Kudos for a great policy and living up to it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I travel and stay on the road for exended periods of time, in many different places while working away from home. As the company I work for pays for lodging, one can imagine that they have a limited budget when it comes to lodging. I found this place to be exceptional in accomodations. Although I did not use the pool or health club, they have both and appear to be clean and well kept. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast had hot items as well as a large variety of pastries. There is a guest laundry where I was able to wash my work clothes. The houskeeping staff was excellent and did a great job of tending to my room. This is a very well run hotel. I look forward to staying here again when I return to Buffalo. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for affordable top notch lodging.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Stayed for one night, Good hotel, great location.
Room was very spacious and clean,
Very comfortable mattress.
Breakfast was very good
Friendly helpful and courteous staff ,
Very satisfied .
I would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Cheektowaga hotels
Millennium Buffalo
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport
#9 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport

Been to Comfort Suites Buffalo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Buffalo

Address: 901 Dick Rd, Cheektowaga, NY 14225-3554
Location: United States > New York > Cheektowaga
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Cheektowaga
#4 Romantic Hotel in Cheektowaga
#7 Family Hotel in Cheektowaga
Price Range: $72 - $159 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites Buffalo 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Buffalo Hotel Cheektowaga