“Sam Coutya from Montreal Quebec”

Comfort Suites Buffalo
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Montreal, Canada
“Sam Coutya from Montreal Quebec”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Stayed for one night, Good hotel, great location.
Room was very spacious and clean,
Very comfortable mattress.
Breakfast was very good
Friendly helpful and courteous staff ,
Very satisfied .
I would recommend.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Middletown, New York
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We had booked two rooms. Checking in and out was easy. The rooms were immaculate and spacious. There were plenty of towels. The mattresses on the beds were very comfortable for our sore backs. The staff was always very pleasant, courteous and helpful.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
oyster bay,ny
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I had book 15 rooms for a Fire Department trip. The hotel was nicer than i expected, the rooms were very spacious, clean and fresh. This is a non smoking hotel and you could tell. The staff was very helpful and curitious. Best night sleep i had in a long time. I know they were reemodeling but that didnt interfer with our stay. Everyone loved the pool and hot tub. Breakfast was good. Sorry other people had problems, but from the moment i booked 9 months ago till our stay, i have had a good repore with the manager as he and his wife were very helpful with getting our stay organized. I would recommend.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Acworth, Georgia
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

This hotel had one of the last rooms near the airport, so our options were limited. The fold out sofa was about 3 inches a.d quickly sank flat when our small daughter layer on it, hurting her back. When The air conditioner cycled, it would shut off completely and restart, really loud. While waiting for it to come back on, you could here it cycling in other rooms. Finally able to dose only to hear every step the person upstairs took. Called the front desk and it stopped. At midnight the AC cycled once more and we smelled smoke. Shut off the AC, called the front desk only to be told the only other room they had was on the second floor and they don't have an elevator. Rather than pack the room at now 12:30, we turned only the fan on and roasted all night. I am not a picky hotel person, but, I do require being able to sleep. I would never return.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Hawkins30102
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My family and I stayed here the night before our flight out of Buffalo and it was horrible! There was a sign in the lobby that stated the hotel was undergoing some remodeling. The room was run down and dated. We were on the 1st floor and had so much noise from the floor above that I had to call the front desk as we were unable to sleep. The only postiive was the location near the airport. I would NOT recommend this hotel until after renovations are complete.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Disappointing from start to finish.

We arrived fairly late on a Saturday night (we had reserved well in advance) and there was absolutely no parking. The staff at the desk told me to park on the grass - I had to go back in again to tell them there was no room on the grass. I was then told to park somewhere out of the way on the road. Really? I thought the $125+ for a room actually included parking, but maybe not. When I told the staff that I assumed that they would pay for any damages to my car if I was hit, one of them moved his car so I could use his spot. While that was nice of him, I shouldn't have had to ask, and I shouldn't have had to make multiple trips in to try to sort this out. There was also another person waiting in the lot as well, also without a spot. I understand that they permit travellers to leave cars there while they are away, but they should ensure there are enough spots for the actual guests.

The cleanliness left something to be desired. We got to the room, which was a king suite. When we opened the bed for my son, a candy wrapper fell out of the bed. There was also a dirty baggie on the floor, that housekeeping had not thrown out and was left for us to deal with.

When the pull out couch was pulled out to sleep on, there was maybe 6 inches at the bottom in which to squeeze by to get to and from the bathroom. It was very impractical. And the mattress son the pull out was old and frayed, and never really reached a flat position - my son slept on an angle all night.

Once we were settled, the fire alarm when off. While that was not the fault of the hotel (I assume someone pulled it as a joke), we all went outside and waited form some explanation or instruction. Nothing. The staff was nowhere to be found. Eventually the alarm stopped ringing and we went back inside, but some communication would have been helpful.

The breakfast in the morning was packed, an absolute zoo. Elderly people were eating standing up. People who did have seats were crammed together in a very small space, eating off paper plates. We chose to go buy breakfast elsewhere because staying and fighting for a spot was so unappealing.

Needless to say, we will stay elsewhere on our next trip.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Harvest, Alabama
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We arrived late, hadn't eaten dinner and when I called for airport shuttle pick-up I inquired about nearby restaurants. Was informed that shuttle driver would take us to near by Burger King. What a way to win over customers. Check-in/out was very easy. First night we found the bed to be way to soft for us and had a hard time sleeping. In fact, we both slept very little that night. Our second night of stay, several days later was much better. We had different room with different bed configuration (more firm) and slept great that night. Breakfast food was typical continental breakfast.

Our room was clean, very spacious and I always mention water pressure so - the water pressure needs some work. The first night in room 125 it was ok, but second night room 108 the water pressure needs some work. Room comes with refrigerator and microwave with other standard amenities (coffee maker, blow dryer, etc.,)

Hotel is in great location to Buffalo Airport. Rental car service from airport was easy since hotel has shuttles.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple