Comfort Suites Buffalo
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$104
$72
$186
$127
$148
$119
Great 4.5/5
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$68
$54
SleepInn
Very Good 4/5
Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$78
$75
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$110
$116
$127
$101
Aloft.com
Great 4.5/5
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$103
$72
Hotwire.com
$149
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast attendantclose to the airportnext morningyogurtthe breakfast areathe shuttle driverpool and hot tubwould stay againpark and flybeds were very comfortableminute driveniagara fallscomplimentary breakfastwalden galleriabuffaloflight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Everything is dreary from point of entry through the room. Odd set up to get around as well. Overly worn throughout, rooms are dated and worn. I never felt clean in here plus the air was thick, gross with an odor of stale mold. Staff seemed to wonder why I was there.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The family stayed for a tournament in the area. Upon check in I was very nervous as to what the rooms would be like based on the lobby appearance. The lobby/adjacent breakfast area are in dire need of remodeling. Fortunately we stayed in a double room suite that was recently remodeled.
The staff was very kind and helpful.
The equipment in the gym was not all working.
This hotel will definitely benefit from the completed renovations.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tookabreak
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I would give the experience lower end of average, closer to average than very good. The first issue is that coming off the exit, you have to make a left into the lot, which can be tough as Dick Road is pretty busy and the entrance is close to a traffic light - back up of traffic. The building was not marked, but figured out where I had to go. The check in process was pretty good. The room was a good size room and everything did work. There was a mini refrigerator and a microwave. There were plenty of channels on TV and the internet connection was pretty quick, though it often required me to sign back in. My issues with the room was that you could hear people on the second floor (I was on the 1st floor),which occurred on my first night. My second night was better. They have a fitness center and an indoor pool, which appeared to be nice. My second issue is that on the web site there mention of a manager's reception, but there was no manager reception, which was one of the reasons I made my reservation there. They were in the middle of remodeling, so the lobby was a mess. Breakfast was nice - eggs, sausage patties, waffles, cereal, juice, and yogurt. The check out process could have been easier. The clerk checking me out was not the friendliest of people and could have been quicker. I am tax exempt, but she had to make sure I had a form on file, which caused some delay. I think the process took roughly five minutes. There is no express checkout, so you have to checkout at the desk.

Room Tip: I would recommend staying on the top floor as you can hear the rooms above you.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Wonderful stay! We came up the during the Canadian long weekend for some shopping. The front desk staff where very friendly and welcoming. The hotel was under renovations, which didn't inconvenience us at all. We had a first floor room. It was HUGE! We loved the sitting area and large flat screen tv. The two double beds where very clean and comfortable. One of the best sleeps I've had a hotel in a while. The couch fabric in the sitting area of the room was very clean. Unfortunately the fold out couch mattress was not. It was ripped and stained. I wouldn't recommend anyone sleeping on it. The air conditioning in the room wasn't working, but wasn't an issue since it wasn't hot in the room. We loved the hot tub and pool. Nice way to end a long shopping day! The free breakfast was really nice! They had a wonderful variety of items such as eggs, bacon, muffins, donuts, cereal, french toast, fruit, juice, coffee, and make your own waffles. Loved that they didn't charge for parking or a silly resort fee. I really hate when hotels surprise you with extra fees. We had a great time and would defiantly come back again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I stayed at this property May 4 - 6th, this was booked by one of my friends. Lets just say this...he booked this in error and boy was it ever an error. Upon entering the lobby we were less than thrilled with this aroma that is hard to describe other than dingy. The carpets look like they were removed from a Chuckie Cheese back in the 80s and installed in this place. It didn't look like they had ran the vacuum in the hallways in a rather long time. The fun started once we got into the room...wow what can I even say! I kid you not there were cookies on the floor, not just pieces but entire Oreo cookies, like how do you not see that as a cleaning person? All sorts of random trash was left in the room. Upon opening the sofa bed I discovered that the mattess was basically torn in half, covered in urine stains/blood stains/etc. There were no sheets for that bed so we called downstairs to the front desk asking for sheets and a new mattress...an hour later we got them. I took photos of the matress / stains/ cookies / etc and brought them down to show to the front desk. it was amazing to see them basically shrug it off as if it's no big deal. I also forgot to mention that as soon as you walk into the lobby they had plastic from floor to ceiling covering the one area they were "renovating", this also was an issue because the steps (yeah no elevator here) were blocked for "construction" so we had to haul all of our stuff outside and around the building. This is a terrible property, with management that doesn't seem to address issues. STAY AWAY, I HIGHLY recommend the Homewood Suites across the street that is beautiful and essentially the same price.

Room Tip: Don't stay here...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends