“Best Wings”

Ranked #27 of 132 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Wings here are the best.Drive up to Buffalo every year and get these every night. Just the right amount of sauce, always hot and delicious.
Stay at the homewood suites and it is right around the corner.
great wings.

2  Thank wendy810

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Growing up in the area, this has always been my favorite place to visit on trips back to Buffalo. Highly suggest the wings and fish fry.

2  Thank Calucky69
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We ate at ottos on there nice patio the draft beer is warm got a large Sicilian pizza with sausage and pepperoni which was raw and they were so light on the toppings there were slices with no toppings at all also got a royal sub and there was literally one slice of cappicola on each half and when we complained the waitress told us that maybe we shouldn't order from them anymore don't waste your hard earned money

3  Thank Nikers09
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The reviews bounce around from the restaurant being the greatest place on earth to the most horrible. For us, it seemed okay, but that is all. I was not happy in the least with the place at first because, although it was empty on a Monday night, and this was stated by the hostess when we were seated, it took about 20 minutes for the waitress to give us the initial visit to the table to get our drinks. I will take slow service if there is a reason, but there was absolutely no reason here.

The food was basically okay for everyone in the party, which was 4 of us. 2 got the seafood special - lots of fried fish - I got the sausage sandwich and my son got pizza. There were no real complaints from anyone, but no one was cheering. I also got the onion soup for an app, which was, again, okay.

With that said, the price was okay as well. So if you are looking so get a dinner for a reasonable price, Otto's will do the job for you.

2  Thank Bill_From_Jersey
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We went there for a Sunday dinner. Food was not fresh, chicken was rubbery& the service was as bad as the food. The servers are not friendly & never came back to see how the food was (I guess because they knew it was bad.) This experience was Very disappointing and a complete waste of money. I've been driving by this place for years and finally decided to stop, bad decision.

1  Thank bignay

Been to Otto's Restaurant? Share your experiences!