“Great Hotel and Staff!”

Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We were in town for the NCAA tournament and were VERY fortunate to have stayed at this hotel. Staff was excellent, attentive, & helpful every day, no matter the hour. The rooms were clean & very comfortable. We used the pool briefly & it was also exceptionally clean. Catering department and attendant did a great job taking care of our entire party. Highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn across from the Buffalo airport!

Room Tip: Front is hotel faces the airport but the airplane engine noise was irrelevant.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
KenBurke781, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thank you MMulcahey for the nice feedback regarding your stay. We are delighted that you were here for the NCAA tournament and had a " Great " stay. It's nice to hear that the staff was attentive and helpful to you during your time with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. We appreciate your recommending us to others. Hopefully you will not wait until another tournament to visit us. Thank you again , hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This hotel is a friendly, clean and welcoming place. The staff greets you each morning. The breakfast bar may not be complimentary but the service is MOST EXCELLENT!! It is easy to access freeways and local destinations. The pool/hot tub and fitness center is excellent! I am always impressed each time I return.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Thank you Emily P for taking the time to tell us of your experience. We are all delighted that you had a great stay with us. Your right , Although our breakfast is not complimentary we feel it is well worth the price. I am glad you are impressed with our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I wish I had known about this site sooner! I was raving about this hotel to a family member and they recommended I post here. Let me tell you this stay was perfect. We were coming home from a trip to Disney with our four year old daughter and decided to stay the night in Buffalo before driving home. When we arrived at the airport we called the hotel and spoke with Kate and she said the shuttle would be over to pick us up shortly and explained where to wait. Turns out Kate is the one who also picked us up. When she found out we were coming from Disney she spent the drive back to the hotel talking endlessly with my daughter about her trip. At the hotel Kate checked us in efficiently while still talking to my daughter. Talk about patience! We had a beautiful and clean room that Kate made sure faced the airport so our little one could watch the planes go off. We went down stairs to eat and let me tell you the food was excellent. There is an impression that hotel food cannot be good but we decided to try it out based on Kate's recommendation. We were greeted in the restaurant by Jesse, I think he is the manager. Also incredibly nice. On our way back our daughter insisted on talking to Kate more about Disney and that girl actually took the time to talk to her even though it was clearly a busy night. I just have to save the Hilton gets an absolute A plus in my book. They went above and beyond to ensure we had a great stay. I will be recommending this hotel to everyone who may need a night in Buffalo.

Room Tip: Ask for Kate she is wonderful! No plane noise at all and we were facing the airport.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank TheDisFamily
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear DisFamily, Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. We are thrilled that you had a wonderful time at our hotel. Also Thank you for acknowledging both Kate and Jesse, they both do a terrific job for us and we are blessed to have them on our staff. I will be sure to share your comments with them. It's obvious that your daughter had a great time in Disney. We're glad we were able to make her hotel stay a little more special. Thank you again for your wonderful comments and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

newly renovated Hotel with spacious rooms. great bar and a decent restaurant. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The pool are was up to date and very clean and inside. if you are up early coffee is served for free in the lobby

Room Tip: ask for a room near the elevator. This is where they have the bigger rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you richardBoston for taking the time to tell us of your experience. I'm delighted that you had an amazing stay with us. Our hotel is very convenient for those guest who need to catch an early morning flight. I glad you found our staff to be helpful and accommodating, I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. We hope the next time your travels bring you back to this area you will decide to stay with is again. Once again Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

the service at the counter, the bar the food servers and the sales person was fabulous. We booked a large event for a couple of nights and was worth every dime we spent. Everyone went out of their way to accommodate our party and the rooms were great food was great would highly recommend this hotel for leisure or business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you Terry D for the great comments about your stay. I'm glad that your event went so well and that you had a wonderful time. Any time someone books an event with us we really work hard to make it a success. (Glad you felt we did that) I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will return in the near future.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Great 3 day stay with everything as expected. Found great service and attention to the customer's needs. Pool, hot tub, and exercise room with up-to-date equipment. Pool & Hot Tub even fitted with accessible lift. Well stocked breakfast buffet at an added cost but well worth it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Michael N for taking the time to tell us of your experience. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our pool and fitness center. We think we have one of the best facilities in the area to workout. I also see you took advantage of our breakfast. Although there is an added cost we agree that it's well worth it compared to hotels who give a comped breakfast. I'm delighted that you had a great stay and we hope you will return when visiting the Buffalo area again. Thank you again for your great feedback.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I generally do not stay near the Buffalo Airport, however, with an pending storm coming in the next morning, I had my flight changed to 6am and did not want to risk driving from Ontario with the weather and early drive time.

The Hilton Garden Inn is located directly across from the parking lot for the Buffalo-Niagara Airport, however, with the very close location, airline noise was not noticeable in the room.

The room was very large and had all the modern amenities expected from a Hilton chain. The room was extremely clean, along with the rest of the property.

Early check-out (3am) was a breeze, and I chose to walk to the airport terminal (took about 5 minutes) instead of taking the shuttle bus. The hotel is so close, that I have actually parked in the main parking lot at the airport and have been further away!

This hotel has an excellent location to ensure you catch your flight on time with no hassles driving to the airport.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room facing the airport - did not notice any jet engines, therefore, any room should b...
2  Thank NFTravller1
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you NFTravller1 for taking the time to tell us of your experience. As a Top Contributor to TripAdvisor you have experienced many hotels and we're delighted you have rated our favorably. Our location is ideal for those who are catching flights, or wish to shop. We are literally minutes from any where in Western New York. Thanks again for your wonderful feedback. We hope to see you again real soon