Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)
View Hotel
All reviewsacross the streetbuffalo airportgreat hotelshuttle servicebusiness centerniagara fallsfitness centerclean roomsgreat roomi highly recommend this hotelnice stayfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againminute drivehot tubrental carconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Nice place to stay when skiing at Kissing Bridge or for Sabre's games. Lots of shopping and food close by. We could smell smoke in our washroom both nights at one end of the 5th floor. We just mentioned it to the front desk and they gave us breakfast coupons without even blinking. Could be that the washroom vent is tied into the vent from the smoking rooms. Either way no big deal. Nice staff and fun to watch the plans come and go from our window. Nice pool area as well. This is an easy choice and you can't go wrong. Just ask for a room facing the airport.

Room Tip: Room facing the airport is best.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Wiggly Toronto thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your right , our location is close to most everything you can want, from shopping, restaurants, to Sabre games and skiing. We are literally minutes from anywhere. I apologize that your washroom smelled like smoke. My maintenance team identified the issue and rectified it immediately. I hope if your travels bring you back down for more skiing you will decide to stay with us again. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Best value close to Buffalo airport. Accommodation and service first class. Hotel of preference when travelling. We have stayed many times and taken advantage of the indoor pool, lobby bar and restaurant. Would highly recommend for travellers using the Buffalo airport. With shuttle service to airport, this hotel goes out of its way to accommodate guests.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan S
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you Susan S for those kind words, I appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. We always enjoy when our northern neighbors come down for a visit. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of all the things we have to offer here. It's also great to hear that you would recommend our hotel to others. Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you again real soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
New Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Hotel staff was friendly and accomodating. Hotel was very clean and comfortable. Directly across from Buffalo Airport entrance. Hotel Lobby bar was a nice place to relax. The pool and hot tub was heated and clean. The fitness center had a great variety of equipment for my morning routine.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you TripAdvisor Member for taking the time to tell us of your experience. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our great fitness center. We feel we have one of the better workout facilities of any hotel. Thank you for acknowledging our staff, I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team. If your travels bring you back to this area I hope you will decide to stay with us again. Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I love this hotel! Where do I begin? I booked this hotel because I had an early flight out of Buffalo airport, and I didn't expect much. In the past, I've noticed airport hotels are often dingy, old and unpleasant. Not this one! The self-parking has always been fairly easy for me in their lot, and it's of course, free. Check in was a breeze, there is free wifi throughout the entire hotel, and there are tasty free snacks in the well-appointed lobby. The guest rooms are fairly large - larger than I expected. The best part is the Keurig coffee machine included in every guest room! No more fiddling with outdated hotel coffee pots! Hooray!

This hotel is super close to the airport -the airport is directly across the street, about a 5 minute drive. There's a 24 hour McDonald's across the parking lot from the hotel, which is super convenient for those with early flights. I've booked this hotel more than once and will continue to book it when my work travel takes me to Buffalo.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you travelNYCsista for taking the time to tell us of your experience. I'm delighted to hear that we have the Best airport hotel you have encountered, it's means a great deal to us. Glad you enjoyed the Keurig coffee maker in your room. The HGI's is the only hotel who have Keurigs in their guestrooms. Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I am a relatively frequent guest, and enjoy the welcome from the hotel staff. The front desk staff are always friendly and helpful. And the shuttle driver always remembers me, is very helpful and kind. The accommodations are clean and comfortable, and the hotel is conveniently located. I appreciate the service I receive and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you Cheryl R for taking the time to tell us of your experience and more importantly Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. We truly appreciate it. It's nice to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful and that our shuttle driver remembers you from previous stays. I will be sure to share your comments to the entire team. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again in the near future.