“Good stay awaiting my flight”

Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain
“Good stay awaiting my flight”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for one night awaiting our flight the next day.The staff provide all help needed. Shuttle are availlable on call. No problem at all. Rooms areclean and big enought to acconmodate 5 to 6 people. Service provided in great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you Kro_magnon for letting us know about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you found our location to be very convenient to your needs. Two things we pride ourselves is Great service and a clean hotel. I see you found both during your stay. I hope you will decide to stay with us again when traveling in this area. Thank you again for your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Korean first
Ohio
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Renovated hotel that is directly across from the airport. Clean, quiet and fresh room. Professional and friendly employees. Restaurant food good with a nice selection. The shuttle bus driver is a hoot! A little pricey in comparison to other hotels in the area but a very nice hotel that I would definitely stay at again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you OhioTravelDiva for taking the time to inform us of your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Many of our guest find our driver Terry to be a "hoot", he truly enjoys his job and meeting with people. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our restaurant, we recent unveiled our new menu and it is getting rave reviews. I will be sure to share your comments with Terry and we hope to see you again real soon.....Thank you
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Stayed overnight last night after the Allman Brothers concert at Darien Lake. In addition to being right across the street from BUF this hotel is clean and remarkably quiet given the proximity to the airport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Camel140791
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you Camel140791 for taking the time to tell us of your recent stay with us. I'm glad you found our hotel to be clean and quiet, especially with our location next to the airport. I hope you enjoyed the concert and look forward to you staying with us in the future. Thank you again for your feedback.
Toronto
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to give this hotel 5 stars...I really did! But, our mattress ( room 202 ) felt so old and " sinky!"

The service was great, and it was really clean. There was ample parking and free WIFI, as we'll as a microwave and small fridge...we really appreciated that.

I think we would stay here again, but only if they get some new mattresses!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear superroadtripper, Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. I'm delighted to hear that we provided great service and a super clean hotel. I do wish to apologizes for the uncomfortable mattress. All our king size beds have adjustable air mattresses which can be set for your particular liking. I will check into the matter with my maintenance team.. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will decide to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to this area.
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed at this hotel last night. The room was spotless and in great condition. The front desk staff on Tuesday night were happy and helpful which was awesome after a very long day. They gave us directions to a great late night food place. Plus yesterday we forgot 2 boxes of materials for our presentation and the staff at the hotel got our boxes and drove them over to our customer's building!! AMAZING SERVICE and a huge THANK YOU!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you 11312love for taking the time to tell us of your experience. I'm glad we were able to assist you in your time of need and that you found our staff to be so accommodating. I will be sure to share your comments with them. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will return next time you're in town.
Houston, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I've stayed at this property many times over the last four years and its great. Staff are always friendly and provide amazing service. The rooms have been refreshed and are always clean. I've never had an issue here that wasn't resolved immediately. Highly recommend

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Michael B for those great comments. I'm glad you're a loyal guest of our hotel. It's always nice to hear that we provide amazing service to our guest. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Thanks again and we hope to see you in the near future.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for the 2nd and third time, before and after an early/late flight, and I can continue to report that this Hotel is OUTSTANDING.

First stay: Thursday July 11 2013 - Friday July 12'th 2013. I had a junior suite bedroom, which was tidy, well appointed, quiet and clean. The bedding was crisp, and comfortable. I was greeted cheerily by the front-desk staff, and left my vehicle on site for an entire week. The vehicle was safe, no damages and no break-ins.

I utilized the airport shuttle, even though I probably could have walked across the street. Both times I used to shuttle (To and from the hotel), the ride was comfortable, and the drivers were kind, helpful and safe.

Second Stay: Saturday, July 20th - I booked the hotel as my return flight was going to be arriving late, and this time chose a regular room facing the airport. Surprisingly, being only a few hundred yards from the airport, no aircraft noise was heard, and I enjoyed a great sleep. Again, the room was clean, and the staff were generous and kind, even at the late hour of 1230 that I arrived. The shuttle picked me up at 12:15 am, and again the driver was kind, courteous and safe.

I would recommend this hotel to ANYONE needing a place to stay, particularly before a flight.

Fantastic job to the management and staff of this hotel!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the airport are quiet, but if you really want a quiet sleep, ask for a room facing away...