Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$72
$139
Homewood
Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$80
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$58
SleepInn
Holiday Inn Express Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$93
$129
$117
$93
Hotels.com
$130
$119
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$79
$55
Travelocity
Courtyard Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)
$139
All reviewsacross the streetbuffalo airportgreat hotelshuttle servicebusiness centerniagara fallsfitness centerclean roomsgreat roomi highly recommend this hotelnice stayfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againminute drivehot tubrental carconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Very nice hotel and the breakfast was amazing. Service is very good and the location is just off the highway. Great value for the price I have paid. Very neat and well maintained, staff are very friendly I would surely stay at this hotel next time

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you Seriam K for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you found our hotel to be excellent with an amazing breakfast. We feel our breakfast is the best in the area with cooked to order eggs, waffles etc,. I'm also delighted that you felt you received great value for the price. This is important when choosing a hotel. It's nice to know you will be staying with us again in the future. We look forward to seeing you again......Thank you again for your feedback

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Check-in with family (two kids under 6) into a Queen suite (with sofa bed) for a one night stay and included the extended on-site parking package. Check-in was a breeze and staff were very pleasant and helpful. we loved the fact that the lobby was very nicely decorated and they offered free coffee, lemon water and hot water to make your own tea (tea bag varieties provided). Plus the wonderful cookies helped win points with the kids!
Room was generously sized and was clean and nicely appointed. Loved the fact that we had the extra living room space for the kids to play/hangout and relax on on the sofa bed.
Pool was great fro a refreshing dip and the gym was adequately appointed with needed gym equipment for a one-time use.
On-Site parking was conveniently situated along the perimeter of the hotel and well lit.

Shuttle to the airport was easily arranged the night before and was promptly awaiting us at the front driveway for the short hop to the airport. Pick-up from the airport was a breeze even though we were almost 6 hours delayed--the hotel staff were very understanding and accommodating.

Overall, and excellent value for your money--wish they could include a warm breakfast at their onsite restaurant, but that didn't stop us from walking over to the conveniently located McDonald next door.

We will definitely be returning to this hotel in the near future.

Room Tip: All queen suites overlook a very ugly parking lot--so be prepared!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear TLZZ, Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your hotel experience. As a Senior Contributor to TripAdvisor your feedback is important to us. We enjoy when our northern neighbors take advantage of our Park N Fly package. I'm glad you found our shuttle service to and from the airport to be convenient for you. I see you were able to enjoy our pool and fitness center as well. It's nice to know you felt you received excellent value for your money. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff. Thank you again and hope to see you again real soon

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Just an excellent hotel! Spotless room, beautiful pool and cozy pool area, complete reception and dining area smartly decorated, a nice outside sitting area, and very friendly and helpful staff. An overall great experience (and I stay in a lot of hotels). I saw somebody posted about breakfast and I can confirm breakfast is now included for Diamond members. The only negative I can say about the hotel is the breakfast staff look like maintenance technicians in their brown/beige uniform and they try way too hard to be helpful, to a point where it's annoying. I guess they do this because they want tips, but this is really more of a buffet and self serve breakfast. And they are very slow to clear tables for new guests.

• Stayed: July 2013
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank you raggarbil for reviewing our hotel. As a Diamond member we appreciate your loyalty to Hilton. I'm delighted that you found our hotel to be clean and the staff helpful. We work hard to accommodate our guest. As a Hilton Diamond member you can chose breakfast as one of your options. I feel you made a wise choice as our breakfast buffet has a wide variety of items to start your day off right. I'm sorry you feel the staff was overbearing, I will review your comments with them as I'm sure they only wanted to give you good service. I hope if your travels bring you back to this area you will decide to stay with us again. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I swear its hard to believe but this is literraly the best Salmon i have ever had. Breakfast and everything else is great. I wish they would have more hypoallergenic offerings but other than that. Great hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Tek2lyfe

Thank you Tek2lyfe for the rave reviews of our restaurant. I'm glad you really enjoyed the Salmon. We hear a lot of positive feedback about the Salmon as well as all our entrees. I see you took advantage of our breakfast. We offer a whole lot more then most hotels with cooked to order eggs, waffles, pancakes, etc. Thanks again for the nice comments. I'll be sure to share them with the entire team. Hopefully if your travels bring you back to this area you will decide to stay with us again. See you soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Always love staying at HGI. This is conveniently located right across from the Buffalo airport - and no you don't hear the planes. Clean, contemporary, friendly. Nice room, hung out at the bar for a few hours chatting with others and the bartender. The manager came around to talk to everyone. It was obvious they get repeat business from the corporate sector. We ended up eating dinner there...The food was good!!!! And we are picky. No need to drive somewhere. There was an outside lounge area where you could take a cocktail.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nadine R
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you Nadine R for taking the time to tell us of your experience at our hotel. As a Senior Contributor to TripAdvisor you stay in many hotels. I'm glad you graded ours the BEST. You're right we are conveniently located across from the airport yet you can not hear any planes. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our bar and restaurant. We do have some nice outside patios which allow our guests to relax and enjoy the weather. Thank you again Nadine,hope to see you again