“Great new look”

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Albany
“Great new look”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I just stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and the updates they made look great. The hotel is in a perfect location right by the airport and minutes from downtown Buffalo. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel with is friendly staff and great new look.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you Gary P for the nice review of our hotel. I'm glad you like our new look. We are extremely proud of our renovations and our guest seem to enjoy our new look as well. Our location is very convenient for those who like to shop or need to use the airport. I hope when your travels bring you to this area you will continue to use our hotel.....Thank you again for your loyalty.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Korean first
London, Canada
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Met up with some friends and booked several rooms at this hotel. The location was great for shopping and dining The renovations to the lobby were just finishing up. My only complaint could be the cleaning staff slamming doors in the morning. They put the nite latch out, then the door stays open for them, however, they slam those poor doors all morning. Hotel was very cleand and the room very nicey furnished.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Lazytraveller13....Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. I'm glad you found our location to be very convienent for your needs. Our staff works hard to ensure our hotel is clean and looks it's best at all times. Sorry that the housekeepers let the doors slam in the early morning, I will review this with the entire department. Once again I appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you soon.....Thank you
Albany, New York
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was already my favorite Buffalo hotel and now it has moved up to excellent plus. I stay 4-8 times per month and have been very happy here. Despite location across from airport it is extremely quiet and I always sleep well. Recent upgrades have made it better. New lobby is open and pleasant. Breakfast to order is quick and good. New couch and chairs in 2 room suite. Gym is the best of any of the Hilton properties I stay in with everything in fine working order and state of the art equipment. Room service menu offers healthy options and desk staff could not be nicer. I love this hotel!

Room Tip: I always stay in a 2 room suite which includes fridge, microwave and 2 tvs. Very well laid out and...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Jett137 for the great review of our hotel. As a top contributor on TripAdvisor your feedback is important to us as you obviously are a seasoned traveler. Thanks for recognizing some of the features our hotel offers as well as our great staff. I'm glad to see you continue to use our wonderful fitness center. I see you like our renovations as well. Again Thank you and hope to see you again real soon.
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was there for a funeral and it was so nice to be in a warm, friendly, clean and comfortable place. My father accidentally left his lights on and they went out and quickly gave us a jump charge. I got a glass a wine in the evening and enjoyed sitting by the fire place. In the morning I had a delicious omelet.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Stemula, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my condolences for your loss. I hope you are doing well. As a regular TripAdvisor contributor your feedback is very important to us. I am glad we were able to assist you with your car needs. I hope you will stay with us in the future when your travels bring you back to this area. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon
Ridgeville, on
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Just spent an evening at this hotel after leaving hotel we couldn't stand. Great service. Rooms very spacious, clean and bright. Clean bathroom. Service great and location excellent. Right across street from airport and 5 minutes away from Walden Galleria. Looks like rooms have just been refreshed - new carpet. Well maintained. Quiet room, couldn't hear plains or any hallway traffic.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear TrevorC951, Thank you for the wonderful feedback about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you found our location to be convenient for your needs. As you mentioned we are directly across from the airport however our guest are not disturbed by any noise and can get a restful sleep. I appreciate the time you took to review us and hope you will decide to stay with us again in the near future.
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Smooth and efficient, calm and relaxing, just what a traveller needs. Plenty of parking space, efficient check-in, nice and clean and quiet room - no noise from the airport across the street. The restaurant had a wide enough choice both for dinner and breakfast, nice and friendly service and the food was good. Add to this a fitness room and an indoor pool, a good bed and tea/coffe maker in the room plus the convenience of being five minutes away from the check-in counters at the airport - this motel provides all a traveller needs.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Nohmad
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Nohmad , Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy you found our hotel to be everything you needed. I see that you enjoyed our fine restaurant as well as our great fitness center and pool. Being as close to the airport really does make it easy for our guest to catch their early morning flights. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will visit us again in the near future.
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms (the wet wipe for the remote control was a nice touch) and located conveniently across the street from the Buffalo airport. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Buffalo for business or pleasure. I found the staff to be very warm and welcoming. The fitness room was clean and well appointed – especially for a hotel of this size. They also have room service, which is another thing that is rare for this type/class of hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear FAMURattler.....Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience at our hotel. I'm glad you found our staff to be warm and welcoming. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. I see you took advantage of our great fitness center. We receive many compliments about our pool and fitness facilities. I hope the next time your travels bring you to this area you will decide to stay with us again. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you soon.