“Excellent plus!”

Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was already my favorite Buffalo hotel and now it has moved up to excellent plus. I stay 4-8 times per month and have been very happy here. Despite location across from airport it is extremely quiet and I always sleep well. Recent upgrades have made it better. New lobby is open and pleasant. Breakfast to order is quick and good. New couch and chairs in 2 room suite. Gym is the best of any of the Hilton properties I stay in with everything in fine working order and state of the art equipment. Room service menu offers healthy options and desk staff could not be nicer. I love this hotel!

Room Tip: I always stay in a 2 room suite which includes fridge, microwave and 2 tvs. Very well laid out and...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you Jett137 for the great review of our hotel. As a top contributor on TripAdvisor your feedback is important to us as you obviously are a seasoned traveler. Thanks for recognizing some of the features our hotel offers as well as our great staff. I'm glad to see you continue to use our wonderful fitness center. I see you like our renovations as well. Again Thank you and hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was there for a funeral and it was so nice to be in a warm, friendly, clean and comfortable place. My father accidentally left his lights on and they went out and quickly gave us a jump charge. I got a glass a wine in the evening and enjoyed sitting by the fire place. In the morning I had a delicious omelet.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Stemula, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my condolences for your loss. I hope you are doing well. As a regular TripAdvisor contributor your feedback is very important to us. I am glad we were able to assist you with your car needs. I hope you will stay with us in the future when your travels bring you back to this area. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Just spent an evening at this hotel after leaving hotel we couldn't stand. Great service. Rooms very spacious, clean and bright. Clean bathroom. Service great and location excellent. Right across street from airport and 5 minutes away from Walden Galleria. Looks like rooms have just been refreshed - new carpet. Well maintained. Quiet room, couldn't hear plains or any hallway traffic.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear TrevorC951, Thank you for the wonderful feedback about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you found our location to be convenient for your needs. As you mentioned we are directly across from the airport however our guest are not disturbed by any noise and can get a restful sleep. I appreciate the time you took to review us and hope you will decide to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Smooth and efficient, calm and relaxing, just what a traveller needs. Plenty of parking space, efficient check-in, nice and clean and quiet room - no noise from the airport across the street. The restaurant had a wide enough choice both for dinner and breakfast, nice and friendly service and the food was good. Add to this a fitness room and an indoor pool, a good bed and tea/coffe maker in the room plus the convenience of being five minutes away from the check-in counters at the airport - this motel provides all a traveller needs.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Nohmad
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear Nohmad , Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy you found our hotel to be everything you needed. I see that you enjoyed our fine restaurant as well as our great fitness center and pool. Being as close to the airport really does make it easy for our guest to catch their early morning flights. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms (the wet wipe for the remote control was a nice touch) and located conveniently across the street from the Buffalo airport. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Buffalo for business or pleasure. I found the staff to be very warm and welcoming. The fitness room was clean and well appointed – especially for a hotel of this size. They also have room service, which is another thing that is rare for this type/class of hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear FAMURattler.....Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience at our hotel. I'm glad you found our staff to be warm and welcoming. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. I see you took advantage of our great fitness center. We receive many compliments about our pool and fitness facilities. I hope the next time your travels bring you to this area you will decide to stay with us again. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Stayed here before our flight out of Buffalo. Staff was very nice. Would have like to know the lobby was under renovations and that the restaurant was temporarily in one of the conference halls. Restaurant was understaffed, but the very hardworking staff did well to make our meal ok. The pulled pork sandwich was a bit mushy, but otherwise food was good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank McGras_Family
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Jim G, Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am glad that you find us to be to so convenient when flying out of Buffalo. Our location makes it perfect for those early morning flights. You'll be happy to know that our renovations are almost complete and our permanent restaurant will soon be opened. Thank you for your feedback on our food quality, I'll be sure to share your comments with our kitchen staff. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Being Canadian, it's in a great location. The accommodations were very good, staff very friendly and the shuttle to the airport was right on time. It made our trip very relaxing. We would definitely consider staying here again.
Thanks again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda A

Dear Linda A. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We enjoy when our Canadian neighbors come down to shop or fly out of Buffalo. We realize that people are anxious to go on vacation and our Park N Fly package makes its a little more relaxing for them. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope your vacation was a good one. Hope to see you again real soon.