This Hilton has a very good location if your flying out of Buffalo International, employees at the desk and resturant were courtious, polite and helpful as was the shuttle drivers but that's about it. Once inside and to your room everything is about average for a stay in the area. The reasons I give it a poor rating are for one the renovations are dragging out to long. The front lobby has been undergoing renovations since sometime just after the first of the year and nothing has changed and it's March. One would think it would be in the hotel's interest to work longer hours and get it done. I was told by hotel staff the crew is from the Carolinas and hadn't been progressing the work and always having problems The problem is you can't drive up to or unload at the front enterance. We were there for a stop over and had four bags we had to carry from the parking lot out back to the side (main for the time being) enterance. This may seem trival if you're traveling light but we weren't. The price for this hotel is among the highest in the area for a stop over but I didn't notice what the benefit of that was. Our biggest frustration was trying to use the courtisy phone at the airport to get a shuttle on our return. The Hilton Garden isn't on the touch screen so we inquired with "ground transportation" if they could help. When we told where we were staying and asked why it wouldn't be there we were told "they're to cheap to pay for it". We were suprised at that with the rate they charge. I gave the poor rating hoping that someone from managment reads this and want them to know they should progress their renovations, don't be "so cheap" and it is very unlikely we'll stay with you on our next flight out of Buffalo International. If you can't offer what you're charging for drop your rates to other hotel in the area untill you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover contemporary conveniences in Buffalo, NY at the Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport hotel. Set minutes from Buffalo Niagara International (BUF) Airport, this Cheektowaga, NY hotel is just off the Kensington Expressway (New York State Route 33), only 10 miles from downtown Buffalo and 35 minutes from Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport Hotel Cheektowaga
- Buffalo Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Buffalo