Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport
Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$71
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$100
$164
$112
Residence Inn
$117
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$81
$149
Homewood
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$99
$119
$120
$116
Aloft.com
TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsacross the streetbuffalo airportgreat hotelshuttle servicebusiness centerniagara fallsfitness centerclean roomsgreat roomi highly recommend this hotelnice stayfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againminute drivehot tubrental carconvenient location
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The Hotel was amazingly clean! Room was clean and refreshing and the food was AMAZING! I was surprised with teh Lobby Renovations; however, teh staff made up for that with their excellent and courteous service from we entered the hotel!
My wife is a bit picky with the food at hotels; however, the Wings she ordered and the Salmon i ordered was EXCELLENT! I could not have obtained a better meal outside the hotel! I used to tell friends that teh best Salmon I ever had was at Wolfgang Puck's in Niagara Falls Canada; however, that has changed since my Salmon at the Hilton Garden Inn, Buffalo Airport!!
Thank you for a great stay! Carl Johnson

Room Tip: Rooms NOT facing teh Airport appears to be more relaxing and almost no outside noise! Bright and refreshing still.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carl J
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thanks Carl for the glowing review. It's nice to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and our staff to be courteous. These are two characteristics which are important to guest. I'm glad you had a chance to try our restaurant and found our food to be to your liking. We feel we have an excellent restaurant and a wonderful kitchen staff. Thank you again for the rave review and I hope to see you again in the near future

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We travelled here in January for the first time, our family of 5 were flying out of the local airport. You can't beat the location! The rooms were clean to the point that they even had antibacterial sealed napkins on each of the remote controls. The room had 2 generous sized flat screens, which was an added bonus since the kids could watch their shows.

We accidentally lost our video camera when checking out, it fell off the luggage cart. When we got back from our vacation we went back to the hotel and they had it there!! After answering specific questions about the camera they gave it back to us. Overall we had a really nice time even if it was just for a night!

Only one negative, they were renovating the entrance so we had to go in from the back. Because of the snow the area was not covered so it got a little messy.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. We always enjoy when our northern neighbors come down for a visit. I'm glad you found our hotel to be so convenient to your needs. I sorry you were unable to take your camera on vacation with you, but it's a good thing we were able to locate it for you. Our renovations will be completed near the end of March and we are excited for our new look. I hope if your travels bring you back to this area you will have a chance to stay with us again and view the changes for yourself. Thanks again and hope to see you soon

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I would say that over all this Hotel is very good, exactly what I would expend from the Hilton Brand. I am giving the review a poorer rating based on the lack of customer service. My family (2 Adults, 2 Seniors, 2 Young Children) stayed here overnight so as to take advantage of the Park and Fly package. We stayed Christmas Eve for one night.
Here's Why I Probably Won't Stay Here Again: Walking in to the lobby with a pile of luggage and young children, the 3 people at the front desk all stood and watched us struggle and there was no offer of any help, even just to provide a luggage cart. Note: There were no customers at the desk or even in the lobby at the time, it was Christmas time, it was empty. Realizing that we had to leave the hotel very early (5:30 a.m.) I asked the front desk if there was anything available in relation to ordering food or purchasing anything from the "pantry" that resembled breakfast items and was told there was nothing other than what I saw. I later found out that there can be breakfast packs made available if requested. Nice to know after my two year old and four year old had to get by on snacks until we cleared security at the airport.
Airport Shuttle Service: Great

Room Tip: Your at the airport, there is traffic, still a great sleep with minimal noise no matter where you sleep.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ForeverMexico
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank you for this valuable feedback about your stay with us. I also would like to apologize on behalf of my entire team for not assisting you with your luggage needs. We have used your feedback as a training tool and can assure you this lack of service will not be repeated. We have also made arrangements to have fresh fruit and breakfast items available for our guest who are catching early morning flights. I would again like to Thank you for your valuable feedback and hope you will stay with us in the near future. I know you will like what you see.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Don't get me wrong...it's a lovely hotel.

It's a fantastic location if you're going in or out of Buffalo and need something convenient to the airport.

The staff is fantastic.

BUT, they never said ONE WORD about the fact that right now, THEY HAVE NO LOBBY. NO REAL RESTAURANT. NO REAL FRONT DESK. Yes, this is something you might have wanted to know before you stayed there.

The front desk is now in a meeting room.

The bar/restaurant is now in a meeting room.

There is no lobby. This is not convenient.

I was annoyed. But their staff was great and that helped to get me over my annoyance.

It's standard Hilton Garden Inn stuff. It's clean. It's nice. But make sure the renovations are complete before you book. If they are not done, DON'T STAY THERE!!!

I'd have appreciated a HUGE price break for the inconvenience. I didn't get it.

Room Tip: All the rooms are basically the same. No great views; no street noise.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TravelMommy1
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for choosing out hotel during your recent visit to Buffalo. During your visit our renovation was in full operation. We tried to notify as many guest as possible and I apologize that you were not informed. We are extremely excited about our progress and when completed our restaurant, bar and front desk will have a new amazing look. I hope if your travels bring you back to this area you will stay with us again and see the difference for yourself. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you will visit us again real soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This property is a typical HGI. The lobby is undergoing renovation so check-in was in one of the meeting rooms as was the restaurant. Our room was nice enough just like every other HGI!

The reason they are only getting 3 stars from me is that housekeeping banged on my door about 8:15am in spite of the "do not disturb" sign! My husband took an early morning shuttle to the airport so perhaps they thought we'd left but even so, I would hope they would have waited a bit later to be sure! Checkout isn't until 11am!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us about your stay. I apologize that housekeeping knocked on your door early in the morning. We know how important it is not to disturb our guest. Our staff communicates with the front desk to determine who has checked out and apparently our staff felt the room was vacant. Please accept my apologies. We are excited about our renovations and hope you will come back to see the difference. Thank you again for your feedback and hope to see you soon.