Don't get me wrong...it's a lovely hotel.
It's a fantastic location if you're going in or out of Buffalo and need something convenient to the airport.
The staff is fantastic.
BUT, they never said ONE WORD about the fact that right now, THEY HAVE NO LOBBY. NO REAL RESTAURANT. NO REAL FRONT DESK. Yes, this is something you might have wanted to know before you stayed there.
The front desk is now in a meeting room.
The bar/restaurant is now in a meeting room.
There is no lobby. This is not convenient.
I was annoyed. But their staff was great and that helped to get me over my annoyance.
It's standard Hilton Garden Inn stuff. It's clean. It's nice. But make sure the renovations are complete before you book. If they are not done, DON'T STAY THERE!!!
I'd have appreciated a HUGE price break for the inconvenience. I didn't get it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover contemporary conveniences in Buffalo, NY at the Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport hotel. Set minutes from Buffalo Niagara International (BUF) Airport, this Cheektowaga, NY hotel is just off the Kensington Expressway (New York State Route 33), only 10 miles from downtown Buffalo and 35 minutes from Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport Hotel Cheektowaga
- Buffalo Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Buffalo