“Great Place To Stay Before A Flight” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast!
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Ontario
“Great Place To Stay Before A Flight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Smooth check-in - clean and comfortable room - quiet. We hear some planes taking off and landing but that never bothers me - it was not very loud. Good parking - right across from the airport so excellent location of you have an early morning flight. There is a restaurant in the hotel however we did not use it. Nice fitness area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad you found our hotel to be convenient for your needs. Many of our northern neighbors enjoy flying out of Buffalo and our hotel location makes it ideal for them. I'm sorry you did not have a chance to experience our restaurant as we recently changed our menu and have received some great reviews. I hope the next time you fly out of Buffalo you will continue to utilize our hotel. Hope to see you soon. Thank you again !!

Fonthill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We stayed here overnight after a late flight in to Buffalo....Canadians so we wanted to go shopping the next day..and get use our allowance. Very nice hotel staff. Basic room but very clean...bathroom very clean too. The pool is indoor and is huge. In house restaurant...never used.
McDonald's right next door!
Neutrogena toiletries..nice.
Overall, it suited our bill!
Thank you Hilton!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
I would like to Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. I'm glad you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable. I see you took advantage of our great pool. We hear compliments about our pool and fitness center. We have state of the art equipment in both areas which is very important to today's traveler. I hope if your travels bring you back to this area you will decide to stay with us again. Thank you again for your time and I look forward to you staying with us.
North Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

This hotel has it all ! The staff was great and friendly !! Breakfast Buffet was very good for the 10.95 price !! The pool was very warm and hot tub was great ! There fitness was good size with up to date machines ! The room was very nice and bed was very comfortable . The room had mini frig and microwave . The hotel is within 5 miles of plenty of good restaurants . The hotel does serve dinner but we did not eat there ! Overall I would say this was in my top 5 I've stayed at and I have stayed at many many hotels ! Enjoy your stay !

Room Tip: Had king room it was great
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is a real honor and privilege to be mentioned in your top 5 hotels as I can see you are a seasoned traveler. I am delighted that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating and I see you took advantage of our great fitness center and pool. I will be sure to share your comments with the team We truly appreciate your feedback and I hope you will have a chance in the future to stay with us again. Thank you and we hope you have a wonderful holiday
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We got a deal to stay here 2 nights, while shopping. Close to Walden Galleria mall, TJ max, Target etc. It's right across from the airport but noise was not a problem. We ate dinner in the lobby - the food really wasn't very good, but the service was good -they brought an extra bowl of fruit for our toddler who wasn't eating anything else on her plate...... no cost :)
If you get a deal to stay here it's great, but I wouldn't say it's worth full price. Pool was nice. Rooms were clean.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Moonshell
Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your recent experience at our hotel. We recently changed our menu and have received favorable reviews about the food, I am sorry your dinner wasn't what you expected. I will be sure to share your comments with our Executive Chef and the entire kitchen team. I am glad that you found your room clean and the service was good. I hope the next time you come back to this area you will give us another chance to show you what a great restaurant we have here. Thank you for your comments and I hope you enjoy your holidays.
Hamilton, Ont.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We booked this hotel based on the reviews here on Trip Advisor and for it's location across the street from the Buffalo Airport. We were quite pleased with our choice.

We really liked the hotel. It was clean, nicely decorated, comfortable, good beds and pillows. Staff was nice and welcoming. We had 2 rooms booked with the stay, park and fly option. We left our car there for the 2 weeks we were away. The hotel shuttle took us to the airport and picked us up on our return. We thought it was a good deal.
The restaurant in the hotel had decent food. We ate dinner there and breakfast the next morning. Prices were reasonable.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, especially if you are flying out of Buffalo Airport.
Next time we fly from Buffalo it will be the hotel I book.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Many of our northern neighbors take advantage of our location to the airport when flying out of Buffalo. I'm glad you found our hotel to be convenient to your needs. I'm also delighted that you would recommend our hotel to others who may also wish to fly out of Buffalo. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Seven friends decided to embark on Buffalo, NY for post Black Friday sales the weekend after the Thanksgiving Weekend. We drove down from Toronto, Canada, and after two other hotel choices were unavailable, we went with the Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport Hotel. As the trip organizer, I had read reviews from tripadvisor etc., and hoped for the best. We were not disappointed. It was fantastic.
From the moment we checked in we were impressed with the atmosphere, friendly staff and tasteful decor. Desk staff greeted us and had already received and immediately passed on a message to one of our party. Great job. Complimentary cupcakes and lemon water were a welcome discovery as well (after a long day of shopping).
Our suite was immaculate. Our only small disappointment was the size of the pull out couch. It was a love seat, so not really appropriate for a large adult to sleep on (they don't mention that in the hotel description of the suite. There were three women sharing this room, so one person had to settle for the pull out). We had to call down to the desk for extra blankets, and other things a couple of times, but we were always assisted within minutes by extremely pleasant, helpful staff. Phenomenal.
Although we were near the airport, I was never aware of airplane sounds. Unfortunately, we did find that the forced air system in our room was extremely loud and woke us up occasionally when it turned on. It also produced a huge draft over one of the beds and caused the air to be extremely DRY. Our friends in other rooms also found the air to be incredibly dry. This might be a humidity issue, but it did make our sleep a little uncomfortable.
Regardless of the dry air and small pull out, it was a wonderful travel experience and we would definitely stay there again. A beautiful place with beautiful staff who made us really feel that our comfort was their concern. Thank you for a great stay.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor, but don't know if it is louder (AC unit) or quieter on any other fl...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
I really appreciate the great review of our hotel. I'm glad you found our staff to be very accommodating to your needs. I'll be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Your right, our location is great for shoppers as we are conveniently located near several malls and shopping plazas. You may be happy to know that shortly we will be renovating our guest and will provide a larger pull out sofa sleeper. This will make it more comfortable for larger families or our devoted shoppers. Again I want to thank you for the great review and hope to see you again in the near future.
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I travel to Buffalo quite often. The people there are almost always friendly. The staff at the Hilton Garden have been the best I have ever encountered. From the minute I checked in to my checkout 2 days later I couldnt have been made to feel more welcome.
I need directions and they printed out for me....highlighted the route, and told me where to avoid traffic. My first choice on my Buffalo visits will always be this hotel

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for the great review of our hotel. I am glad our staff was able to assist you with directions and help you avoid the early morning traffic. Our number one goal is the serve our guest and make them feel welcomed. I am delighted that we were able to accomplish this goal.
Thank you again for taking time to review us and we hope to serve you again in the near future.