“Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport”

Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was a great experience. The hotel was very clean, the staff was very friendly and accommodating (especially Karen). The restaurant was nice with a good quality breakfast at a good price. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DaViDPgColdspringTx
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. Karen truly knows customer service and she makes everyone feel special when they stay with us. I'm glad you were able to try our restaurant and enjoy our full breakfast buffet. I'll be sure to share your comments with Karen as well as the entire staff. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed at this location when arriving in Buffalo on our way to Niagara Falls. It was so pleasant we booked it for the night we were flying home. The location is very convenient being directly across the street from the airport. Within minutes of wonderful restaurants and shops. The room was spacious and clean. The bed has a control to adjust each side for firmness.
The breakfast buffet is not free but it is very good. Made to order omelets are available.

Room Tip: Junior suites are available if you need a sofa and sitting area.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TagTexas
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Thank you for those kind words about our hotel. Our location is very convenient as we are close to shopping malls, restaurants and sporting events. I'm glad you enjoyed the adjustable feature of our beds. These beds ensure you will have a great nights sleep. Thanks again for the nice review and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and I cannot say enough about the perfect stay at this hotel. The property is beautiful. The staff is etreamly helpful and professional. We were in Buffalo to attend my Father-in-Laws graveside service and it was pouring rain in the morning. I went to the front desk to ask where I could buy an umbrella and Johnathan quickly provided me with an umbrella from behind the desk to use for the day. This took away the stress of trying to fit one more thing into a very busy and emotional day. The restaurant and bar were excellent. Both the food and the staff were above fantastic. Our room was always clean when we arrived back at the hotel. When in Buffalo, do yourself a favor and stay at this property, you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank di143
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for the kind review of our hotel. I am glad you were able to experience our great customer service team we have here and that Jonathan was able to assist you in your time of need. I'm also delighted that you were able to enjoy our restaurant. We hear many great reviews about our new menu. We really appreciate the time you took to write a review and to recommend our hotel to others. Thank you very much.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We had another great stay at the local Hilton Garden Inn (Buffalo Airport). I recently had a family function with several out of town family members and recommended the Hilton Garden Inn as we have had such a great experience with them in the past. Each family member that stayed, enjoyed their stay; service was fantastic, rooms were very clean and most importantly they slept like they were at home.

Thanks Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Neil_GLancaster
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Neil, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your family's stay. I'm glad they enjoyed themselves and were able to get a good night sleep. We hear many compliments about our adjustable beds. I hope your family will decide to stay here in the future when you have another family function.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Like many Canadians I travel to Buffalo to take advantage of better airfares. In the past I have stayed at other properties around the airport but found them tired and with poor service. This Garden Inn was great with helpful staff from check in to check out. I had dinner at the hotel rather than drive somewhere else and I must say the food was not bad and the service was very good. The total experience at this hotel was very good and I am going to stay there next time I am in Buffalo!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Tempoman
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We enjoy when are northern neighbors come down and take advantage of the cheaper air fares. Being directly across from the airport truly makes it quick and easy. I'm glad you found our staff to be helpful and accommodating. I hope you enjoyed your vacation and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I frequently spend weekends in Buffalo for shopping and a quick getaway. We have stayed at many properties close to the Buffalo Airport and the Walden Galeria. There are no 4 star properties in the area and therefore the 3-3 1/2 star ones are the best ones. In the past we have stayed at the Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Quality Inn, Millenium Hotel, and Comfort Inn just to name a few, all of which are within 10 mins of the Walden Galeria or closer. We found this hotel to be very clean and comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff, big clean indoor pool, hottub and fitness center with a good assortment of newer equipement. They had an on-site restaurant with a varied menu and offered room service, but I can't comment on the food since we didn't eat there. The rooms were big, clean and comfy. They had a great bed - we slept very well. The rooms also have a fridge and a microwave and there is free wifi. There is a MacDonald's right bedside the hotel, great for a late night snack. I have no complaints at all for this property, which is rare because I can usually find something to pick on. We will go back to the hotel the next time we go to Buffalo! Tip, they do offer low rates for government employees. I asked about it when I booked since I work for the Ontario Government. I saved more than $20 a night over the CAA discounted rate so ask for it!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank BonitaToronto
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay and found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. You're right our beds are great and you can adjust them to the firmness you desire. Next time you stay with us please try our restaurant as the food here is terrific. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We've used others in the area but this one is a little more expensive for a reason. You can leave your vehicle quite a while in their lot for just one night stay. If you need to exceed the limit they're really good about there may just be an extra charge for it. Comfortable beds but bring your own pillow. The pool is awesome and hot tub to die for after a long drive. LOTS of great restaurants around the area. Our favorite is Cracker Barrel (there isn't one in Canada) : ( Or the Italian Bistro around the corner. Shuttle service fast and friendly. NEVER a hassle at the front desk. Great internet for people staying there. The exercise room looks over the pool!!!! Wow!! I can watch my teenagers swim while I work out?!?!?! Fantastic! TV's on the equipment too. We love this place!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Thayana
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. I'm glad you found our pool and fitness center so wonderful. Our location is ideal for catching early flights, going shopping or just going out to nearby restaurants. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again real soon.