“Wonderful Service”

Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Upland, California
“Wonderful Service”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stayed for almost a week at the Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport in mid-April when I was teaching a class nearby. The hotel is great and the staff are incredible. One lady - Erin - who works the fornt desk was exceptional. She went well beyond the "call of duty" to help me with an upcoming reservation at a different Hilton brand in Philadelphia. But all of the staff that I encountered were really good and very nice. The hotel was very clean and the room was well appointed. And, I liked that we could take the shuttle to where we were teaching and later to nearby restaurants. That was an unexpected bonus. I traveled a lot this year and am already a Hilton honors "gold" member. So I've seen a lot of hotels and this hotel rates as one of the best that I've stayed at.

Room Tip: I faced the road and didn't hear any noise.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and I am happy Erin was of assistance to you during your sta. She truly showed what customer service is all about and I will be sure to share your comments with her. I also thank you for your loyalty as a Hilton Gold member. It is wonderful you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle; we find our guests truly enjoy this amenity. I do hope to see you again in your next travels to Buffalo. Thank you again for your feedback and comments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Korean first
Georgetown, Canada
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We stayed at this hotel overnight when we did a shopping trip to Buffalo! The staff were very friendly and the rooms were fantastic! We loved the location, and will be staying there again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Victoria M
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us on your shopping trip to Buffalo. I am unsure if you took advantage of our complimentary hotel shuttle, if not we do offer the shuttle to the Galleria mall, which we find our guests truly enjoy. Thank you as well for your comments about our staff and the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Love love love this hotel! Every time Im traveling from buffalo airport I always stay at the hilton garden inn! Its so convenient customer service is great! rooms are nice and clean. There always willing to accommodate to our needs. The pool is nice and they have a whirlpool which is great! Rates are always good especially if you book in advance!

Room Tip: Dont get a room near the second entrance if your staying on the 1st floor the door slamming can be a...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I also would like to thank you for your loyalty as you are a regular guest of ours, and we appreciate that as we know you have other options while traveling to the Buffalo area. I thank you for your comments on our customer service, the hotel and our amenities such as our large pool and jacuzzi area. I will be sure to share them with my staff. I look forward to meeting you next time you are in Buffalo. Thank you again.
Irvine, California
Reviewed May 9, 2012

My sisters and I were traveling from Irvine, CA. to New York City to see our parents - we decided that since we were so close Niagara Falls, we would include that in our trip and then return to Irvine. We stayed here due to its proximity to the airport. The hotel far exceeded our expectations!! We stayed 2 nites and left on the third day - right from when we checked in, we knew we made the right choice! The people who checked us in were so friendly and helpful - they explained the hotel, where everything was, and told us if we needed anything at all to just let them know. They happily gave us directions to a mall and to the Falls. They even suggested things we should do at the Falls, etc. We ate in the restaurant and found our server to have the same friendly attitude as the desk people. ( The food was great!) The housekeeping people were more of the same - we needed extra towels and they were brought to our room in less then 5 minutes. The girl who cleaned our room was very friendly and did an excelllent job. On our final morning we even met the General Manager - he was in the lobby talking to guests - he wanted to know how our stay was, and even thanked us for staying here! In short, if you want a clean hotel with very nice employees, stay here!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to have been able to speak with you in our lobby and that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the amenities in the hotel as well as our restaurant. Service is our number one priority and I will be sure to share your comments with my staff in all departments. I do hope to see you again in your travels, and I hope you enjoyed your trip to New York City!
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The Hilton Garden Airport in Buffalo, NY is the Greatest Hotel in this area. From the Manager to the Front Desk people and the Maid Service. They all make you feel like you are the only Guess they have.They are their to Service the Guest. The atmosphere and food are both excellent. The rooms are the greatest. Either King size or two doubles you feel like a King or Queen. Thanks for the Hospitality. I will recommend your Hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: The non smoking 2 doubles are the best.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Service and Satisfaction is most important for our guests, and I am pleased to hear we exceeded those expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with my employees in all areas of the hotel. I thank you again for your comments and hope to see you on your next visit with us.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We were flying out of Buffalo airport and decided to come a day early and do some shopping. I wanted a hotel close to the airport and this is right across the street. We heard absolutely no noise from the airplanes. We also were looking for a place to park and fly. Rates at Hilton weren't great but right next door, literally is "The Parking Spot" where they give you a discount for being at the Hilton and have a shuttle straight to the airport. There's also a McDonalds right next door as well (you can walk to it) so we had breakfast and left. Kids loved the pool. Room was nice, beds were comfortable, staff was friendly. Only problem we had was a constant beeping coming from air conditioner. Apparently the air filter needed to be replaced. We called to get it to stop but it started again at 1am. That was the only annoying thing. We would stay again though.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 25cw
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our guests find we are very conveniently located to the airport, and enjoy the use of our shuttle for park and fly service or in your case also use the parking service next door. I am also pleased you were able to use our amenities such as our pool area, and restaurant for breakfast. I do however want to apologize for the disturbance with your air conditioner unit. This is not an issue you should have experienced at our hotel and I will be sure to speak to my maintenance team . I hope you enjoyed your trip and wish to see you again in your next travels to Buffalo!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Typical Hilton Garden. Everything was as expected: clean and pleasant. The people who worked there were especially nice. The pool was too cold to go in but the hot tub was great. Our sleep number bed was a little uncomfortable; the mattress turned up at the bottom somehow. Very nice breakfast.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PennWanderer
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, May 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you stayed with us and will be back on your next trip to Buffalo! I would, however like to apologize about your experience with our Garden Sleep System Beds. We find that our guests truly enjoy these beds and I will be sure to inform our maintenance team about your experience. I would also like to thank you for the feedback on our pool as well, our pool is heated and I do apologize if it was cooler during your stay. I will share your comments with my staff and again I thank you for your time.