“Good food & great prices”
Review of Polish Villa II

Polish Villa II
Ranked #40 of 122 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Cuisines: European, Polish
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2012

The menu was extensive, but finally settled on the Friday fish fry. It was excellent. Hot ,flavorful & very satisfying!

1  Thank DONALD O
There are newer reviews for Polish Villa II

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Polish style food was great. Served in bowls so that you served yourself. Food keeps coming. Beverages were from Polish Beer to solf drinks. Staff was there to please your meal - fresh and hot.

2  Thank romig108
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Wow, what an interesting visit this was. The restaurant looks like a throwback to the 1960's, as if it was stuck in time and has never changed from the day it opened, and never will. The food is like good Polish home cooking. We had never seen czarnina soup on a restaurant menu before. It is a soup traditionally made with duck's blood but nowadays is generally made with beef or pig's blood. Here, beef blood was used. It is heavy, filled with fruit flavor and came with excellent home-made kluski noodles. Very good and hearty. My wife had a kielbasa sandwich with fresh kielbasa, and she pronounced it to be excellent. I had a platter with a huge galobki and both fresh and smoked kielbasa, and sauerkraut. As I said, all the food is home-made, including the kielbasa and sauerkraut. The sauerkraut was slightly sweet and wonderful. The smoked kielbasa had a very smoky, meaty taste. Very nice. The galobki was covered with a tomato sauce that was not particularly flavorful but was fine. The galobki itself was huge, and dense with more meat than rice---excellent. Good sized portions here and very fine home Polish cooking, at a very good price. We would certainly return.

2  Thank Douglas F
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Dined at the Polish Villa II on a Friday evening with my husband. The restaurant appeared to be running as a well oiled machine, staff working well with each other in a fairly busy environment, but the kitchen moved awfully slow! My husband and arrived for dinner at around 6pm, and we were forced to dine for well over an hour. The food was decent- we both had kielbasa and perogies- the "natural kielbasa" was very bland, but the smoked was good. The perogies were prepared well and if we ever come back it will be for perogies. I'm not Polish, and my grandma's didn't prepare traditional meals, so I don't have much to compare my experience to, however I feel that some Polish fare competition wouldn't hurt this place........and it's semi awful decor.

3  Thank BuffaloGirl4Ever
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We recently had a family get together for 10 people and reserved a table for Sunday brunch. We were going to be a little late from mass and the message was not relayed to the server who almost took down our table.
The food for brunch was phenomenal! The price is even better and under $10pp. Large selection of Polish foods including smoked and fresh sausage, crepes, salads, etc. Wonderful dessert table, leave room!!! We would definitely go here again.

5  Thank DstmNY