All reviews buffalo airport front desk across the street complimentary breakfast king suite home away from home next morning the shuttle driver excellent stay great room very nice hotel yogurt rental car great place to stay would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable the breakfast area
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here twice in a week for two separate work trips up to Buffalo and had two completely different stays. I'm glad that I ended up keeping my second reservation despite wanting to cancel it after the first visit.

The hotel is a quick drive from the airport. They offer a shuttle service that was very quick and reliable when I used it. The rooms were nice and modern compared to other Hampton Inns that I stayed in. Beds were comfy and rooms were clean. They have a pretty big gym that had clean towels on each machine for the guests, which I thought was a nice touch.

On my first stay, the customer service was not great. Upon arrival, I waited around 5 minutes for someone to come to the desk to check me in. I know that people have other duties as well but after traveling, I was just anxious to get up to my room. She was very nice though and when I asked if my room had a microwave for my dinner, she upgraded me to a suite so I could have one. During check out of my second visit, the person was pretty short with me and wasn't very friendly.

The customer service on my second visit was amazing! Before arrival, the manager emailed me to let me know that the room I selected during e-check in wasn't available and that she was upgrading me to a suite as an apology. I really appreciated that she reached out ahead of time. Staff were super friendly and helpful during check in and check out this time around! I think that maybe I just came on an off day the first time I was there.

I would definitely return here when I am here for work and need to stay close to the airport!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank mgott26
jimburke2015, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2017

Dear mgott26;

We appreciate your business and your kind words we are always looking to impress and improve.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

This hotel is definetly showing age with cracks in the floors and weathered carpeting. Not a huge fan of the so called management staff. but Kaylin the desk agent was amazing! she knew everything about the area and was even able to point me to the nearest panera for dinner. She was even able to listen to me rant about my crummy day with genuine concern and thats what changed my mind about coming back next month. Thank you kaylin!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank skg9090
jimburke2015, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Dear skg9090;

We think Kaylin is very special as well I am delighted she made your stay with us very special. When you back in town please stop by and introduce your self I would love to hear more of your feedback.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

The hotel is shabby compared to other Hampton Inns we have stayed at. Rooms need repair. Staff is rude and not helpful. Bathrooms were in disrepair. Overall the hotel is shabby, marks on walls and doors.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jimburke2015, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Dear 25timothyf;

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to review the property. I have reviewed your concerns with the staff and apologize for your experiences.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

We stayed at this wonderful hotel and were greeted with a wonderful staff, especially Cara who was at the front desk wgenever we needed anything. Our room was sbsolutely wonderful, we had an amazingly clean room thar was cleaner than anything I had ever experienced

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Jeffrey R
jimburke2015, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Dear Jeffery R;

Thank you for giving us the gift of your feedback. Cara is doing great and a wonderful asset to our team.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

When I first arrived Cara at the front desk was super helpful in answering all of my questions! She was patient and very friendly. I enjoyed my trip to Buffalo more than I expected to because of the friendly staff at this hotel. It was so convenient being near the airport and being able to get to our flights quickly! Thank you so much for hiring a wonderful staff!!!!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank JenLin33

Dear JenLin33;

Thank's for you AWESOME review, I am sure Cara will feel so great you recognized her efforts. I am really blessed to work with a staff that love their jobs and show our guest every single day. Thank you travel safe and come back and see us real soon.