“Enjoyable stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Hillsburgh, Canada
“Enjoyable stay”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

First time at a Hilton and was very pleased with quality of hotel. The king suite was spacious and well appointed. Convenient to the airport. Enjoyed the breakfast. Coffee was available in the lobby 24/7.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Joy,

I am very glad to see that we were able to represent well as a Hilton family hotel. Hampton Inn & Suites is among one of the great brands that Hilton encompasses. All of us that work here, enjoy the fun and quirkiness of being a Hampton Inn & Suites. Every time you come through our front doors we want you to feel our Hamptonality! Thank you for being our guest and writing us a nice review. We hope you will visit us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Clean hotel, Staff was very friendly. Desk person was a great first impression. The breakfast was good. No problems taking the shuttle. I have been in different hotels, this was the cleanest. Had no problems at all.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Joann,

My name is Dei Turnbull, Sales Manager, at the new Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. I have the pleasure of representing our entire team when responding to these reviews. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback about your experience. We are glad that you were happy with your visit. We look forward to having you stay with us again, the next time you are in Buffalo!
Kane, United States
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Excellent service, speedy and efficient check in and very comfortable room! Easy to access and excellent choice if you are flying out of Buffalo, NY. I had to leave before 6:00 AM to catch my flight so I did not take advantage of breakfast but appreciated that it was offered and that freshly brewed coffee was available in the lobby prior to my departure.

Hello Susan,

Thank you for being our guest while in town on business. Our proximity to the airport does make our hotel ideal for late night or early morning flights. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is kind of you to share a positive experience on the Tripadvisor website. We hope you will visit us again the next time you are in Buffalo!
Armonk, NY
Reviewed May 18, 2014

On my most recent visit to Buffalo, my non-refundable king room with breakfast included ended up being much more expensive than usual. What should have cost us approximately $140 actually cost $192 because it was graduation weekend. Every hotel in the area, granted, was charging more for their rooms. My complaint is really about the awful breakfast we were served the following morning. The room was great, but if you're going to charge me $50 more, you can spruce up your breakfast offerings. The fruit were less than appealing, the omelet looked processed frozen and reheated, the juice was too sweet, and the coffee was weak. I ended up driving to Wegman's in Depew on Dick Street for my breakfast and had wonderful coffee and freshly made doughnuts.

Room Tip: I still love the Hilton hotels, but next time I will not choose to stay where I'm offered a comp...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Suzanne P
Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for providing us feedback on your recent stay. We will certainly use this information for training of the breakfast staff. Hampton Inn & Suites has pride in the extensive offerings, including hot and healthy items, served at the breakfast buffet. We are sorry to hear that we failed to deliver an enjoyable breakfast experience to you on this occasion. If you would like to discuss your visit in further detail please telephone the hotel and ask for the manager. It is our hope that you will consider this an isolated incident, and will choose to stay with us again.
Troy, New York
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We have stayed at this property once before and as always the facility and staff were all exceptional. Next time we travel to Buffalo we will stay here again. Rooms were very clean and staff was very friendly.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Tara A
Dear Tara,

It is delightful to hear from a repeat guest! I am glad that you enjoyed your previous stay and this one as well. We certainly look forward to your return. See you next time!
Port Jefferson Station, New York
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I am currently still at the Hampton Inn Buffalo and cant say enough great things about it. I work in the hotel industry and dont usually say wow to a hotel, but I will say WOW to this hotel. Its gorgeous, its clean, its new, and well kept! The staff has been amazing! David and Kelly at the desk were great as well as Samatha! They all went above and beyond for myself and our group.
Thank you.

Room Tip: Everything about the hotel is amazing! I dont think they have a bad room.
Hello Rachel,

It is a pleasure to receive positive feedback from a fellow hospitality colleague! Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking the time to write us a review. Samantha is our Front Office Manager, and she does a wonderful job of selecting Front Desk Agents who genuinely enjoy helping people. David and Kelly are an excellent example of that! We look forward to having you return and visit us again, the next time you are in Buffalo!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Very nice. Very clean. Hotel staff were not as friendly/helpful as other Hampton's I have stayed at. But overall experience was good. Also the breakfast was not as good, most of it cold. I'm not sure how long they have been open so it might just be the things they go through when opening, until they properly train their staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Destiny,

I would like to thank you for providing us feedback about your visit. Our hotel opened August 10, 2013 and we are still the newest Hilton family hotel in the Buffalo area. We will definitely use your comments for training opportunities as we always strive to provide outstanding service and accommodations. I am sorry to hear we did not deliver excellency on this occasion. We hope you will consider this an isolated incident and will choose to stay with us again in the future. We appreciated having you as our guest!