“Enjoy an excellent stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
GreenLeadersSilver level
Williamsville, United States
“Enjoy an excellent stay”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This hotel was clean, very attractively decorated. Close to the airport, shopping centers, activities, restaurants, could not ask for more. Staff was professional, friendly, helpful. Breakfast outstanding, dining area very clean, food well presented. Pool looked great, as did the exercise room. We would recommend this property to everyone, which have already done.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Hello Judith,
I would like to thank you for recommending our new hotel to everyone. This is the best compliment we could possibly receive. In addition, the review you wrote about us is positively glowing! Our entire team cannot thank you enough for being our guest and for the kindness you have expressed. Take care, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Bobcaygeon, Canada
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This past weekend we stayed 1 night at this hotel and I cannot begin to explain how wonderful it was, there is not a single thing I can even come close to complaining about! Upon check in we were greeted by the most friendly, welcoming, efficient and helpful young man. The call to our room shortly after check in to make sure everything was good, was lovely!

We stayed in the King room, the room was beautiful, spotless and spacious, the washroom was spacious and clean, had plenty of soft clean towels and a wonderful shower! The linens were luxurious as always (as we always find with the Hampton's). The entire hotel was glistening clean and still had that fresh new smell to it! The in room amenities were great and we had a wonderful sleep despite being across the street from the airport the room was quiet and comfortable.

We enjoyed the complimentary continental breakfast, it was delicious, had great selection and there were plenty of nice comfortable places to sit and enjoy our breakfast.

We were greeted by every employee that we encountered and at check out had the most wonderful conversation with the gentleman working behind the front desk.

This is an excellent hotel and we cannot wait to come and stay here again, the value for the money we paid is incomparable to other hotels! This hotel is literally across the road from the airport and would be an excellent place to do a Park and Stay!

We look forward to returning and thank the staff at the Hampton for another excellent stay!

Room Tip: There are not many restaurant options for dinner/lunch within close proximity that we saw, and you r...
1 Thank Courtney W
Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Hello Courtney,
I would like to thank you and your companion for being our guests at the new Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. I also would like to thank you for taking the time to write a detailed, positive, and kind review about us on this esteemed Tripadvisor website. I am very happy to see that our staff was able to exceed expectations in service. We are fortunate to have a truly wonderful team of people who genuinely care about others. Hampton Inn has a saying, "We love having you here", and each of us actually feels that way about every guest that chooses to walk through our door. Thank you for recommending us, it is the best compliment we could ever hope for! We look forward to having you return to visit us again the next time you are in Buffalo!
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed January 6, 2014

A welcome surprise from the usual Hampton experience or other Hilton mediocre hotels that purport much but provide uncaring service. Like I just said a real surprise and gem of a hotel. We stopped off for an over-night on the way back from the mid-west, passing through Canada and popping out at Buffalo, dead tired and ready for sleep. When we got to this Hampton, it cared, provided super service, and the amenities made me want to stay, just to enjoy a hotel for a change. Well done. HIGHLY recommend this on

1 Thank Blackhawkjxx7
Hello Traveler from Hartford Connecticut,
Thank you for your kind words about our new hotel. Reviews like yours energize and excite our entire staff. Being in the hospitality industry, we thrive on providing outstanding service and being told we were successful is the absolute greatest feeling! Thank you to you and your companion for being our guests. There are many exciting things to do in our area which is a good incentive for you to return and visit us again! We hope to see you soon!
Belleville, Mi., United States
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is a fairly new hotel. Breakfast was a little cold and coffee was not conveniently located in the breakfast area, otherwise it was a great place to stay. Rooms were very nice and with just a few changes in the breakfast area this review could easily go from a "Very Good" to an "Excellent" rating.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Hello Stephen,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the new Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. I am the Sales Manager, Dei Turnbull, and I have worked here since before we opened on Saturday August 10, 2013. We were very excited to open our doors that day and we love being the newest Hilton product in the Buffalo area. Thank you for providing feedback about your experience. Our entire team enjoys hearing from our guests. We appreciate suggestions on how to improve and take compliments as reasons to celebrate. We are glad to see that overall you enjoyed our property. We hope you will visit us again, the next time you are in the Western New York area!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stayed for one night in two rooms with teens, and our elderly parents. Very good hotel. Coffee, tea, HC was always available - handy. Breakfast was well stocked and tables available. Staff was very friendly. This is a new hotel, which helps - it was very clean and comfortable.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Hello,
I would like to thank you for being our guest at the new Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. My name is Dei Turnbull and I am the Sales Manager here. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback through the Tripadvisor website. It is always great to find out if our guest left our building happy and content with the experience. I am glad to see that you were pleased with your visit. We hope to see you again, the next time your travels bring you to Buffalo!
Mount Jackson, United States
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I always stay when I can at Hampton Inn. I like their HHonors program. Everything this time was as I am used to it.With the exception that the indoor pool was not working and I was looking forward to a dip in the pool. Plus the KING SIZED bed was not the soft plushy bed that I am also used to. (FIRST TIME IN A KING SIX+ZED BED) maybe they use different beds for the bigger size. I'm not discouraged at all the offered me a full refund for one of the two nights and gave me free snacks.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Fred,
My name is Deidra Turnbull and I am the Sales Manager here at the new Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. Our management company, Lighthouse Hotels, is most fond of Hilton's Hampton Inn brand. This is because of the brand's committment to our guests and confidence in delivering an outstanding experience. As a Hampton Inn & Suites we back all stays with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not satisfied, we don't expect you to pay. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make up for what went wrong during your visit. I am very glad to see that you were not discouraged by this isolated incident . Your feedback is truly valued, thank you again!
Toronto
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This hotel is brand new. The lobby is elegant and the rooms are very clean and tidy as everything is new and in good order. The hotel staffs are very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is typical like any other hotels within the Hampton Inn family. I would definitely return to stay at this hotel whenever I need a hotel in Buffalo area.

1 Thank heheharhar13579
Greetings!
My name is Dei and I am the Sales Manager at the new Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. It is wonderful to hear from you about your recent visit to our hotel. Your feedback is truly valued and your kind expressions much appreciated. Our entire team is pleased to hear that you will visit us again. Thank you to you and your family for being our guests. See you soon!